Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Way of carrying 4 1911's

Hey all

I wanna carry 4 1911's for a modern spin on a cowboy, dont ask about that just focus on this conundrum..

Now I IDEALLY wanna carry 4 on a belt, 2 on crossdraw, 2 on straight draw, kind of like bob mundun with his cowboy fire power video on youtube.

Where or what holsters can I use and how would i set up 4 holsters to do this...i really would like leather holsters to be honest also..

Thanks

Re: A Way of carrying 4 1911's

you could use molle if thats your style one left hand one right hand same with the belt

Comment

2 drop legs, 2 shoulder holster? But why purcy, why?
      sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

If you could source a double shoulder holster like Bruce Willis in Last Man Standing and couple that with a 2 belt holsters that would work. Also there used to be a Faceoff style behind the back twin holster on ebay for the 1911.
        Alternatively buy 2 right hand and 2 left hand holsters, mount 1 right hand and 1 left hand on either side of your belt.
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
          2 drop legs, 2 shoulder holster? But why purcy, why?
          watch bob munden cowboy firepower ..

like i said i wanna do some sort of modern day gunslinging bafoon and i love 1911's so why not

the plan is, i fire off all 4 in quick succession duel wield and then my last pistol either left or right hand ill continue using via spare magazine on my front ..

i want to have the holsters all at belt level so i dont really wanna use drop legs

devlin so far your idea is the best

however biggest issue is finding the holsters because if you put for example a left hand holster on the ride hand side it will be inverted, not the holster it self thats fine but the attachment point will be on the outside and the holster inside...so it really doesnt work
          Last edited by LtPurcy; 10 September, 2011, 20:39.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff5DlpZiMZ0

There was a FIREFIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
              watch bob munden cowboy firepower ..

like i said i wanna do some sort of modern day gunslinging bafoon and i love 1911's so why not

the plan is, i fire off all 4 in quick succession duel wield and then my last pistol either left or right hand ill continue using via spare magazine on my front ..

i want to have the holsters all at belt level so i dont really wanna use drop legs

devlin so far your idea is the best

however biggest issue is finding the holsters because if you put for example a left hand holster on the ride hand side it will be inverted, not the holster it self thats fine but the attachment point will be on the outside and the holster inside...so it really doesnt work
              I think you miss my point, a left hand and right hand on either side would give you 2 crossdraws and 2 normal hip draws, imagine a righthand holster mounted on your left side, thats a crossdraw for your right hand plus a normal mounted left hand, mirror that on your righthand side and you have it, hope that makes sense.
              HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

oh yeah of course i was having a derp moment..

edit finding a good site for holsters i want is hard, especially leather ones :/ in both left and right handed etc
                Last edited by LtPurcy; 10 September, 2011, 21:11.

Comment

Have you ever thought about a Galco Jackass shoulder rig? They're amazingly comfortable and you can mod them to be a double pistol holster or one side holds a pistol and the other has spare magazine holders.

You'll most likely have to check ebay or American online stores though for Galco stuff.

Comment

dont really want shoulder rigs to be honest already have one for my 1911 that NO ONE IS BUYING!

Comment

i have no constructive input at all for this one all i would like to say is that i hope you get this sorted as id love to see you flying round the mall or the like with 4 1911's strapped to your belt :D

Comment

Bosa you wont see 4 but you will see most likely 2 1911s flying around providing their shop sells a 1911 that is compatible with my ones magazines.

Comment

what make have you got?

Comment

Its that really weird KWA/KWC combination 1911a1 i dont know if its a system 7 one or not, has the magnesium slide and plastic frame

Comment

aaaah damn if it was tm i may of been able to help :D so are you planning on getting 4? or just 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LtPurcy Im awesome Find out more about LtPurcy
                              Working...
                              X