were do you have your holster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: were do you have you holster?

Serpa for my P226 or Warrior Universal for my Desert Warrior (but it spits mags out without warning so needs changing) either on the right side of my rig down at the kidney, or on the belt. Never on a dropleg!

Comment

Glad I just ordered the serpa then! A clone one, £15 vs £55, but I've used the clone one before and was perfectly useable

Comment

When you get your serpa ill dig out my warrior molle one and you can compare for yourself. You won't regret going for the serpa (except for being a tight arse and getting the clone)

Comment

Haha. I already know how good the serpa is! I had one for my hi capa a while back. That was a clone and didn't ever have a Problem with that one so can't see me having a problem with this one either!

Comment

on the right side and its some realy old britsh army holster. a friend tells me its a browing holster but it fits my G18c fine

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Re: were do you have your holster?

If I'm in WW2 Brit gear, a 1911 in a 37 Pat. holster on my belt.
              If not, an M9 in a drop-leg plus a hicapa 4.3 in a belt holster, both right side.

Comment

Re: were do you have your holster?

Right now on the sofa next to me.

On the field, right leg. Give it somewhere to go that isnt in my way.
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

L.jackson One big muthafucker Find out more about L.jackson
                Working...
                X