Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goggles..

Well,

I've pretty much skirmished all this year with ESS ICE's but unfortunately due to having quite a high bridge on my nose it leaves the underside of my eyes quite exposed, and people keep commenting and the massive gap and poking me in the eye... (it's hapepned more than once, what's wrong with you people?)

So, I dont like massive goggles, I dont like masks, I loved my ICE's due to thier low profileness lenes changness its all good..

BUT I NEED goggle style glasses so what are my options?

I'm thikning perhaps Wiley-X's? are they safe for airsoft? I would say bitter end but i'd rather have lenses..

So yeah they need to be low profile, cost effective + have full eye coverage..

Cheers.

Re: Goggles..

I would reccomend a pair of Oakley M Frames, I also have a high bridged nose and these snugly rest on my bridge AND give full eye protection! Although that is if your willing to pay for them!
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Could you perhaps change the profile of the bridge section with a dremel, taking a little bit of material from the nose piece (not from the lens)? Make them sit a little lower.
      sigpic

Comment

What about some ESS Advancer V12?

Comment

I used to have advancers, too large I think, I prefer a more low profile approach..

And as for the dremel thing, I really dont think that'l work...

Keep the ideas coming!

Comment

bolle glasses have adjustable bridge and there only about £10 metal frames and decent lenses. BOLLE SILIUM HIGH IMPACT SAFETY GLASSES CLEAR LENS are very good( is used to use them till some body stole them a a ww2 game.

the bolle range are quite diverse in style but i can recomend them highly and for the price there disposable but will take 500+ fps shots point blank but i would get rid of them after that kind of hit just to be safe.
            there perfect for normal play and infact on photographs almost disapear.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ejtrent Find out more about ejtrent
            Working...
            X