Elbow/Forearm protectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elbow/Forearm protectors

Just wondering if anyone uses full forearm pads?
    I play a lot of CQB and normally its gets too hot to play with a full jacket or sleaved shirt. Getting quite a few cuts from hits now so want to get some pads so reduce the scars but also not get to hot whilst playing. I was looking at Dye Paintball forearm pads (in camo) but not sure what peoples views are on paintball gear for airsoft!

Looking at padded and also moulded plastic pads but obviously need to keep the colours tactical and low profile. Does anyone use forearm protection, any have any suggestions.

Cheers

Re: Elbow/Forearm protectors

i normally just wear a UBACS shirt, the padding in the arms is fairly thick but the material on ur torso is really thin so u stay cool

Comment

+1 to the above but if you want actual pads then you cant go wrong with viper. Cheap and cheerful yet good quality.

Comment

Not sure if I like the UBACS shirts to be honest, friend of mine has one and im not sure about it. Which Viper pads do you mean SgT BULLETPR00F? The only ones I have seen are just elbow pads, im really looking for something that covers the elbow and forearm pretty much down to my wrists.

Comment

I have a UBACS and it's pretty comfortable. I got one off the the big auction site in DDPM for one pound plus three postage with pads as new

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FlangTal1ty I like guns and enjoy shooting people, all you need to know :-) Find out more about FlangTal1ty
          Working...
          X