police body armour/vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• police body armour/vest

Looking for a simple black body armour/vest, similar to what Jamie Foxx wore in The Kingdom. Not wanting molle as its low profile type vest Just to go with what I call my casual NYPD swat look

Not had much when looking around so if anyone can point me in the right direction be much appreciated.

Re: police body armour/vest

If you want cheap Viper do a whole range of 'police' vests, I've got the Hong-Kong Police vest and it does the job (holds 4 m4 mags, 2 mp5 and 2 pistol at once, plus a few grenades, radio, pistol).

Have a look at all the ones in here
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/index.php?cPath=288

Comment

I've always gone for black/police/swat/Stargate loadouts for CQB and currenly moving from this:

Which was very practical with loads of space for mags etc and a holster, to this:

which I have just bought off here. Just this, my leg holster and a mag pouch or 2 on my belt and I'm set. Black BDU's underneath, and a balaclava or black baseball cap and that's it, simple and sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Petrol Punk View Post
        I've always gone for black/police/swat/Stargate loadouts for CQB and currenly moving from this:

Which was very practical with loads of space for mags etc and a holster, to this:

which I have just bought off here. Just this, my leg holster and a mag pouch or 2 on my belt and I'm set. Black BDU's underneath, and a balaclava or black baseball cap and that's it, simple and sweet!

I can't insert a image into my text, the insert just comes up with a space for a hyperlink and I can't put that as I'll get whinged at again for using another company so I can't show the vest I want.

The picture of the simple vest is close to what I want. I had a SWAT style vest like you but I normally rub with a warrior recon plate carrier for all styles of game play. But a different load out for days where its pistol only is what I'm looking for, hence the vest I want.

Comment

A vest like what Jack wears in 24 would be perfect. Saw one on a online auction site but was xxxlarge which is no good lol

Comment

There are nice and simple cheap ones on Z1 which may he just right for you...

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1508

Comment

Originally posted by Petrol Punk View Post
              There are nice and simple cheap ones on Z1 which may he just right for you...

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1508
              Thanks dude, did look through their site but as usual out of stock and not liking the flap on the front. So many pics missing for other items on the vests section I'm having to look elsewhere sadly.

Comment

Well my Police/SWAT style loadout is nearly done, this is how my new vest looks in place....

Comment

Finally found a vest from china, Flyye one, spot on, very much like what Baur would wear

Comment

look for replica PACA vests

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Thanks for the tip voodoo but as I mentioned above I already have found a replica vest

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wyattwolf Been airsofting since 2010... Find out more about wyattwolf
                      Working...
                      X