shotgunner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shotgunner

Has any one ever compiled a Shotgunner or "entry man" loadout looking for tips pointers and hope fully a pic or two advice apreciated.

shaun
    Originally posted by Utorak
    FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.

Re: shotgunner

the load out would be similar to every other man in the team. Just with a shotgun for the hinges and then his main weapon.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

do you mean a loadout only using a shotgun? If so it depends if you have any other guns, all you need is some shell holders and a utility or dump pouch or any pouch really for empty shells, plus some pouches for a speedloader or two

Comment

sort of like SAS style?
        cos if you type into youtube SAS survival secrets, and what the ones one the weapons they use, it shows you complete kit and everything, but it shows that they have a remington 870 on some bungee that they only use for the hinges, then the mp5 comes up.

Comment

You can get shotshell loop belts, they do look pretty damn cool when full up. I personally just use 2 shell holders.

Comment

great advice so far i only ask as i am thinking of doing a scout loadout and since in afgahn they are being issued shottys im wondering how it would work.

shaun
            Originally posted by Utorak
            FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.

Comment

And now they have binned the Idea of it hanging on Bungie and they are playing around with shotguns magnetised to their sides lol, to cool

Comment

i like those shotgun holsters for your back
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

millar_7 Find out more about millar_7
                Working...
                X