Webbing/vest to go with Crye MC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webbing/vest to go with Crye MC.

Have just acquired myself a set of TRU's in Multicam (cap/shirt/trousers) and need some sort of vest or webbing to go with it.

I have full PLCE at the minute for my UK kit, but MC is the sort of stuff that has to be done right or not at all (imho).

So first colour, OD, CB or MC? (bearing in mind use for future loadouts and cost)

Secondly, I AM on a budget, so much although I love the Warrior RICAS, don't link me to one.

MOLLE definately necessary.
    Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
    ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
    a whole 85fps!

Re: Webbing/vest to go with Crye MC.

What kind of budget you on?

Comment

The CAGE Armour Chassis works pretty well I think.
      SAVE OUR SPORT
      http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

erm a multicam plate carrier

warrior do one

i personally wear a blackwater IO plate carrier with cummerband

very cool piece of kit
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

SEt your PLCE on fire and wear it whilst it's on fire..

With my multicam hate aside..

I'd go for a flat colour, I dont think multicam rigs work, coyote brown would work well in my opinion.

Comment

well mutlicam obviously goes well with multicam... CB is nothing like any of the colours on multicam - would contrast too much and people would see a more defined jacket type shape
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I think MC on MC works. As said, have a non camo vest over camo clothes, kind of just a Hollywood thing.

That's a Condor vest, about £50 second hand. The blast belt is Bozzer, and around £35 second hand.

Comment

and MC does work for those that say it doesnt

just doenst work as well as specific kits designed for each environment but tbh everywhere ive been everyone goes "err its mutlicam... actually i cant see where hes gone"
                but you can wear it anywhere

i normally wear it at my FIBUA site where there is sand, buildings, wooden structures and long grass and it works more effectively than DPM or anything

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                  and MC does work for those that say it doesnt
                  i still dont like it though.
                  *grabs helmet and runs for cover *
                  trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Love how only the multicam whores or haters reply :p bit of a weird one, but i would suggest desert dpm. Seen a few pics of sfsg rocking the look in the real world, and saw a load of guys at copehill doing the same. Very smart imho so you could consider the humble osprey or a dessie assault vest over some low profile armour?

Comment

you dont have to like muticam - personally i dont like DPM i only wear it because it works in certain places

camouflage is a tool remember not just a fashion accessory, ok no with airsoft its 50:50 but i like to use it that way

anyway yea i imagine desert DPM would match it ok- there is lots of tan colour in multicam so the tan/yellow ish desert colours in desert dpm would look ok

Comment

Khaki / 'US Tan' gear like that made by Pantac & Flyye (or Eagle for that matter...) actually goes very well with MC. Obviously a MC Plate Carrier or Chest Rig would go, but if you want some dual use out of the kit then Khaki is worth considering.
                        Armoury: G&P Sentry l CA M15 CQB l CA M15 SOCOM l G&G Combat Machine l Dboy KAC PDW l A&K ACR (Masada) l TM 1911 MEU l TM USP AEP l Cyma Glock 18C AEP

Comment

Pantac make some really good pieces of kit. I use a Blackwater Gear MC Plate Carrier w/o cummberband, and that works well.
                          I suppose a Khaki Weesatach would work for you?

Comment

anything tan/CB should work well enough and leave the scope for use with future loadout's.
                            Much as you said not to warrior ciras would be a good shout then you can even break up the profile with few multicam pouch's which would work out cheaper than a specific multicam rig.

Comment

An OD plate carrier looks really good over the top i think. and it helps blend into the woodland enviro more me thinks. the sfsg lads where pictured running olive RAVs over multicam it looks class. So maybe a warrior ricas or a pantac RAV ? in olive

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Delta149 Find out more about Delta149
                              Working...
                              X