glasses wearers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glasses wearers

im new to airsoft and wear glasses which are the best goggles to wear over my glasses i don't know if mesh is better.
    if anyone can help me i would be very grateful

Re: glasses wearers

Guarder C2 glasses fit great over normal glasses, my friends and brother use them without a problem :D

The are about £25 if you look in the right places... Z1 sell them too
    Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

having 2 sets of lenses infront of your eyes ,doubles your chance of fogging up one of them up .Mesh has better air flow ,but is not as good in low light .Some say mesh is not safe due to the chance of shattering bbs ,but as a wearer of mesh for 10 years, among other mesh wearing players .I've seen 2 cases of this happening, and the result was .The fragments were so small, and came through with such little force .It was the equivilent of having one of those little black flies go in your eye. Certainly uncomfortable ,but not in the slightest dammaging.

Comment

I use prescription Polycarbonate safety glasses

Comment

Originally posted by Fingers View Post
          I use prescription Polycarbonate safety glasses
          how much did they set you back?
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

i been using ESS ICE glasses for about a month now and i love them. there that comfterble that i sometimes crap myself mid-game cuz i forget im wearing them. anyway to the point i believe that because the lenses are inter-changable u can get perscription lenses easly

it might cost more to do it this way but honestly glasses+goggles is a BAD idea in my opinion ( it will be like playing in a steam room within 10minz, even on a cold day, )
            sigpic

Comment

i use a per of Guarder 2007 thay com withan insert for prescription lenses yes thay do fog (like all glasses do) but thay clear very fast, i got my prescription put in to the inserts for £30 hope this helps
              Originally posted by Stones
              true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

I use the £2.99 safety glasses (the ones with vents in the side) you get from DIY shops as they are tested to the same standard as regular airsoft glasses and will take a sniper BB shot at point blank range with ease.

curlyboy
                'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

I wear contacts while playing.

No extra lenses to fog up and a much better field of vision.
                  sigpic

Comment

I used to wear ESS googles but they steamed up like crazy! So I looked into alternatives and ended up buying a pair of ESS ICE glasses with prescription inserts. Cost about £30 for the prescription lenses and £50 for the ESS glasses. Tried them out the other week and there was no fogging whatsoever! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
                      I used to wear ESS googles but they steamed up like crazy! So I looked into alternatives and ended up buying a pair of ESS ICE glasses with prescription inserts. Cost about £30 for the prescription lenses and £50 for the ESS glasses. Tried them out the other week and there was no fogging whatsoever! :D
                      This, I use glasses and they are bloody amazing. Specsavers stick in the insert for you and you only need a bog standard lenses for them as the outer safety lenses you can change to suit the sunlight.

"Rx Lens Carrier for ICE/Profile NVG, Wire" is the best insert to get as it takes up largest view area. Then ofc the ESS ICE 2.4 Eyeshield. May be a bit too expensive for you but it's by far the best money I have spent in Airsoft.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Contact lenses for the win.
                        Armoury:
                        JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

I wear the King arms shooting glasses from Z1 over my regular glasses. Looks a bit rubbish but it works.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                            how much did they set you back?
                            With my "milk bottle" prescription quite a lot. I'll risk a flaming from my fellow mods but I don't think this trader is competition: http://www.safetyspecs.co.uk/ My latest pair cost £100 including delivery, Polycarbonate lenses (essential) and anti reflective coating.

Comment

And if you go to the Peltor section of that site at the bottom there is a pair of glasses that convert to goggles

undecided what ones to go for

which ones did you get Fingers ? cant handle mesh goggles much longer

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gunslinger Find out more about Gunslinger
                              Working...
                              X