Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molle Solutions for Back-Slung Rifles

Hello all,

I am planning to skirmish with an AEG and my new GBBR (WE PDW) and was wondering if anyone can give me advice on molle related options regarding attaching an AEG to your back.

The obvious solution is to wear two slings, a two point for the back slung rifle, and another for the active rifle (I generally use a one point). That's all well and good, but I don't want too many straps getting me all confused...

Another alternative is to wear a rucksack of some sort, but again, I'm not too keen on the extra baggage.

I guess what I'm getting at is, are there any molle-type solutions for this sort of thing?

Any advice appriciated.

Re: Molle Solutions for Back-Slung Rifles

some form of scabbard is your best bet imo, a quick search comes up with a few options based in america. they wont be overly quick to switch between the guns but it would certainly protect the spare from damage and stop to much movement
    Last edited by lemon191; 24 October, 2011, 21:05.

Comment

I think I've found what you're referring to:

I will try out an idea or two this weekend, and let you know how it goes...

Comment

Is there an actual, real-world way to sling the gun like they used to in the old PS2 Socom games? Youd sling your rifle and it would sit at the small of your back, horizontal. No idea how thats done reliably though!

Comment

i've seen quite a few USMC Force Recon guys with them strapped via a velcro loop on the side of mbss hydration packs , might work but is meant for shotgunss

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

alex4 Find out more about alex4
          Working...
          X