PLB Belts. Yay or Nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLB Belts. Yay or Nay?

Hi guys, im possibly looking into getting a PLB belt. i need more room for mags, but dont have much molle space left on my vest, idea was to get one and 6 to 9 M4 mag pouches

I was wondering, does anyone here have experience with them? Do they impede in movement in any way? is it a must to have a harness for them or dont you need one?

Re: PLB Belts. Yay or Nay?

I use a belt set up with my SOHPC. I find it very comfortable. I have 4 Mags, dump pouch, 2 utility and 2 BFG's on it. But I don't see the point of having it as just ammo.

How many mags are you wanting to carry?

Comment

i use a 5.11 operator belt and i have four double stack fast mags two pistols and a dump pouch and two pistol mags

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
        I use a belt set up with my SOHPC. I find it very comfortable. I have 4 Mags, dump pouch, 2 utility and 2 BFG's on it. But I don't see the point of having it as just ammo.

How many mags are you wanting to carry?

wow, thats quite a lot of stuff. i didnt know how much stuff you could put on there so i was thinking mag pouches

maybe see about adding more stuff to it, might need another dump pouch

Comment

i use the warrior belt for work, i carry 6 mags, dump pouch, smoke, pistol, a random radio and some other bits and bobs. i think they are an amazing bit of kit! well woth it!
          boobies make me smile

Comment

When I say 4 mags I mean 2 pouches. My advice with a belt setup is to have most of the kit on the belt and then have just a couple of mags on the vest along with water and comms.

Comment

I run a similar setup to Abbadon, have my pistol holster and mags, 4 m4 mags, radio and dump pouch on my belt, works well i find

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hunter241 It's good to be different Find out more about hunter241
              Working...
              X