Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dump pouch on belt question..

Looking to get this Viper Security Belt as per pic:

and I know this may sound stupid put if I lobbed a dump pouch on it, would it slide around much because on a previous tactical belt I had, it had another belt underneath the actual belt attached by velcro so you could feed the two dump pouch threads inbetween it for a super tight - no movement fit.

Cheers

Re: Dump pouch on belt question..

There's a section of the inner edge that's faced with velco IIRC. If it is, a little velcro on the inside of the pouch loops and it's all sorted.
    sigpic

Comment

Every dump pouch I've ever handled or seen has come with appropriate velcro on the inside of the loops which it hangs from. Unless you somehow manage to find the cheapest piece-of-junk dump pouch in existence, you should be fine.
      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

yeah same belt as me pal. your dump pouch should come with a belt loop with velcro and 3x molle loops. i simply loop in round the belt as normal and then use the molle loops to stop it from moving by looping them through the belt loops on my pants.........loopdy loopy loop lol

stops it from going anywere.

Comment

you still looking for one of these belts matey? i was looking to get rid of mine. ive used it twice and its practically brand new. i wont ask for much for it. would rather just be shot of it. pm me if your interested my good man

and also in answer to your question yes it has velcro adjusters inside you could loop the dump pouch loops through

loopidy loopy loop indeed :D

Comment

Also if the belt goes through the belt loops in your trousers your dump pouch can only spin as far as your belt loop is anyway. Tactical placement has always worked for me
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

I use the viper dump pouch on that belt, only in black. In all my games of CQB I've never gone to drop a mag in and found it's shuffled off elsewhere on my belt, so yeah you can rely on it to stay in place!
              Tell someone you love them today, because life is short.
              But SCREAM it at them in German, because life is also terrifying.
              ICH LIEBE DICH!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
              Working...
              X