Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin-esc loadout

Hey guys

im currently involved in an airsoft larp, and im looking to create an assassin sort of loadout if that makes any sense? haha

Weapons wise ive got a MK23 (of course ) and im looking into a Tanaka TakeDown edition (briefcase sniper anyone? :P)

But i also need to be able to hide weapons subtly so theyre not too obvious and ny suggestions on weapons or kit would be appreciated

cheers,
    Oz

Re: Assassin-esc loadout

KJW Ruger Mk1!!!

Comment

either a gemtech oasis or a mk23 socom, as for concealable guns how a magpul fpg it looks like a box and with the click of a switch you've got a full auto glock at your disposal.

Comment

haha the ruger might be nice :D
        have either of you used one? is it actually quiet?

Already got the MK23 - is was the first thing i looked into haha

Oooh the FPG is an idea

cheers lads!

Comment

What nationality would you be following? Your weapons choice might depend on if you're US special forces, German GSG9, British regiment etc.
          On the other hand, I'm assuming you won't be buying lots of new guns for this right? So if you've already got the MK23 then I guess you could go for the Solid Snake look, or something from US SOCOM or Polish GROM - they all use the MK23.

The tricky thing is, in reality, there won't ever really be an official 'assassin' role in special forces.
          Personally if I were an assassin at a LARP party or something, I'd be dressed in a suit with a silenced PX4 or USP Compact.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

These kinds of loadouts are always going to be tricky to convey the intended look because you run the risk of being just another bloke in jeans. Deniable operators would obviously not wear anything that gave their identity away, so no country-specific weapons, uniforms or tactical gear. A truly professional assassin would blend perfectly into the surroundings, and you wouldn't be able to pick him out from a lineup of a dozen others.

If it were me LARPing, I'd go for an interpretation of the Nick Stone look: A plain baseball cap, dark brown mid-length leather jacket, dark blue jeans, Timberland boots. I'd couple it with a silenced USP down the front of my jeans, and a silenced Mac 11 hidden beneath the jacket.

Alternatively I'd go all Sam Fisher, with a black body suit and a silenced FN-57.
            Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Wingmann View Post
              KJW Ruger Mk1!!!
              excellent choice, real assasin bad ass weapon, .22lr

Comment

If you want a concealable gun, get a Marushin Derringer. It's smaller than my hand and fits in a shirt pocket without poking out the top. It also has the added hilarity when your victim realises what they've been shot with and feels really bad.

Make sure you have a knife as well. Everyone needs a knife
                Voted sexiest man on the airsoft field - every damn time

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                  These kinds of loadouts are always going to be tricky to convey the intended look because you run the risk of being just another bloke in jeans. Deniable operators would obviously not wear anything that gave their identity away, so no country-specific weapons, uniforms or tactical gear. A truly professional assassin would blend perfectly into the surroundings, and you wouldn't be able to pick him out from a lineup of a dozen others.

If it were me LARPing, I'd go for an interpretation of the Nick Stone look: A plain baseball cap, dark brown mid-length leather jacket, dark blue jeans, Timberland boots. I'd couple it with a silenced USP down the front of my jeans, and a silenced Mac 11 hidden beneath the jacket.

Alternatively I'd go all Sam Fisher, with a black body suit and a silenced FN-57.
                  Your right, an assassin does need to blend in to their surroundings so at a skirmish, just any other BDU with a plate carrier and you will blend right in! If you're meant to be an assassin you don't want to stand out in the crown :-)

Comment

Originally posted by FlangTal1ty View Post
                    Your right, an assassin does need to blend in to their surroundings so at a skirmish, just any other BDU with a plate carrier and you will blend right in! If you're meant to be an assassin you don't want to stand out in the crown :-)
                    Because how else will you assassinate royalty?
                    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

boot holsters and IWB holsters with maybe hidden throwing blades etc. as for outfit, non discript greys dull coloours make yourself look forgettable. plus a handcuff key in the small of back. or go for the bounty hunter look ala Captain Knight in Scarecrow, utility vest with odd tools, handcuffs, blow torch, pony bottle, body bag etc.

Comment

White hoody and a fine selection of renaissance weaponry
                        Seriously, i would suggest any pistol/small smg with a silencer.If your going to be wearing a suit like all good hitmen you need to work out how to conceal/ carry spare mags/equipment etc

Comment

Clearly need a Cold Steel polypropylene Samurai sword (Bokken, Katanna, Katannaaaiii, samauri sword, That thing from highlander, whatever you want to call it don't be a nerd) sheathed across you're back.
                          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

oztech33@hotmail.co.uk Find out more about [email protected]
                          Working...
                          X