Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Seasonal Camo and loadout's. Do you have one for each season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasonal Camo and loadout's. Do you have one for each season?

I have recently bought myself a German snow camo poncho and a couple of white neck tubes that i have painted green splodges on.I have also bought an M14 that i will be painting in a matching camo (white with green bits)

I thought it would be fun, to do. And it will be my only camo loadout as I am a big bloke and i find it hard to get anything other than trousers in camo (oh and ponchos )

Im probably going to invest in a Flektarn poncho for autumn and depending on how hot it would get one in some kind of green camo for the spring/summer

So how many people here have different camo for different seasons or game types? Or do you just choose a Camo and stick to it.

Feel free to add pics

Re: Seasonal Camo and loadout's. Do you have one for each season?

I use just Urban CADPAT at the moment, but I am working on an AUSCAM loadout for woodland games. I have Desert MARPAT if I am doing a PMC Loadout but that is very rarely my first choice.

I used to run with Realtree camo and loved it, I had a set for Autumn/Winter (brown with no leaves), and set for Spring/Summer (leaves etc)
    King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Re: Seasonal Camo and loadout's. Do you have one for each season?

I do use a full Italian vegetato loadout during Autumn, SOCOM during Spring and a mix of others in Summer.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coz Find out more about Coz
      Working...
      X