dye i4 paintball mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dye i4 paintball mask

ok, contradictory to the title, this does not mean i like paintball, however, i was wondering if any of you use this mask?
    reason being, i want a cool full face mask (that is easy to get hold of, ie. not custom) and i happened to stumble upon this rather snazzy looking mask.
    can it be used for airsoft(ballistic proof lense)?
    is it comfy?
    whats the anti fog like?
    is it worth £70?

thanks in advance.

Re: dye i4 paintball mask

I have a Paint ball mask(not that one though) which I bought on an impulse (at a paintball site). Took it to my first airsoft skirmish, and it never even saw the warm up game. The lenses on it stuck out WAY too far for you to be able to see down the sights, and it was much harder to breath in then my safety glasses :D

Comment

aw that sucks man, if you search this on you tube theres a demonstration, it's actually really low profile

Comment

theres lots of paintball masks for under £70. i mean you can get good quality masks for £30-£40. I can pm you with a few links if wanted?
        Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

Keep in mind paintball masks aren't designed to take bbs, so whatever mask you get you should test it out.

Comment

You can get good full/half face masks from a guy on this forum (Heroshark) They are THE BOSS!
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

cool, might try him, but i was only wanted to see what was about so i could save up to get them, and i need so much stuff i dont know when i will be able to buy them. dont really want to waste his time or anything, thanks for the help though guys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

zulu Find out more about zulu
              Working...
              X