Copy holsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy holsters

Any one got a copy hard body(imi etc) holster from the far east, what was the quality like. Best to check before purchasing.

Regards
    Jon
    ICS M4
    KSC Glock 17
    Classic Army MP5 A5
    sigpic

Re: Copy holsters

I've had them for a few years, I've used the leg platform most of all but I have belt mounted as well. I have had a glock, beretta and 1911 holster all of which have been on the leg platform at some point. All have been excellent. The only problem I have is that with the glock and 1911 the holster has scratched the top slide down to metal in a thin straight line on both sides.

Other than that it's been all good, mine were all china specials, I could never go back to a normal fabric leg platform now.

Comment

Got clone SERPA, value for money vs the real deal... excellent.

Comment

Nice one guys, it was the drop leg i wanted, youv'e made up my mind, i''m going to order one.
        Cheers
        Jon
        ICS M4
        KSC Glock 17
        Classic Army MP5 A5
        sigpic

Comment

i have seen / heard of a lot of the cheap knock offs not fitting well or just being generally sh*t
          if you get a real serpa , just spend 10-20 pounds buying a different holster model if you buy a different pistol

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

ps the cheap ones can break by bending some of them , with a real steel you can drive over it with no problems

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

griffin2 Find out more about griffin2
            Working...
            X