Mutlicam ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mutlicam ?

Seconded on the Blackwater Gear Plate Carrier, seriously nice, haven't seen very many though shadow...

Comment

no they are rare but what i consider to be gucci haha

also there is the blackhawk one if you can find it anywhere in MC
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

for clothing OPS does the best value.....good quality and at an afordable price
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

All the gear, no idea!

Fella, you stick to your budget, if you buy cheap, dont expect the kit to wash well, they do fade unless you cold wash them, but if your only washing them once a month, then a cheapsoft set will do you a season, I have second hand MC gear, faded, but fine for what I do, seeing as mines a secondary loadout.

I bought a cheapo mc ciras for £25 from one of the other forums, cracking quality, bit pinky in places, but a dust of krylon and its fine!

Comment

Originally posted by stealthy View Post
            Thinking of this set

got all the pouches ill ever need, that way i can add when i want them :D:D

Comes in multicam and is £180 quids
            Where did you find this please?
            Thanks
            Peter
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stealthy View Post
              Thinking of this set

got all the pouches ill ever need, that way i can add when i want them :D:D

Comes in multicam and is £180 quids
              And will also weigh like a bitch when you have it fully loaded, I have a warrior version of the same deal, very good stuff, also comes in multicam if you look in the right places...

The multicam I use is "propper" shirt and trousers with the same deal helmet cover, I use TAN / DE tactical gear now as I like to break it up, sounds stupid but then again it's airsoft lol...

I use this Tan gear for my 5.11 PMC loadouts...

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stealthy Find out more about stealthy
              Working...
              X