which rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which rifle

hi ive narrowed my sniping loadout to two possible choices the kart jae100 m14 and the jg full metal dragnov...does anyone have experiance with these rifles?

link for m14

http://actionhobbys.co.uk/Kart-JAE10...ack_AN85W.aspx

link for dragnov

http://actionhobbys.co.uk/JG-SVD-Dra...AEG_AN86B.aspx

if you have any counter ideas let me know as i just want a realible accurate rifle that can be fun to use and upgrade..no bolt action waste of time and money
    cheers all

Re: which rifle

Well mostly down to your personal preference in make, but JG is probably one of the best clone makes out there. The M14 is also pretty hefty to be carrying around all day, and though you may think you can handle it, it really does drain your stamina.

Comment

yea..im thinking of going with the dragnov but i would love to get the origional scope for it.cheers!

Comment

at that price, go for the AGM M14...!

AGM probably aren't the best clone make, agreed...but they had a miracle with the M14 and created probably the best (most accurate etc.) and most solid auto sniper on the chinasoft market.

as for the stamina thing, i found the M14 very heavy, hence i sold mine. Biggest mistake, they truly are great!
        TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
        Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

which version socom or the longer barrel version would you recommend?

Comment

if i were you i would go for the longer barreled version, for that little bit more accuracy

Comment

word...having a look at the m14 now its a nice enough rifle..looks like we have a late entry...lol..

Comment

yeah mate, the longer barrel is the one i had, but myself and others will tell you that barrel length has little effect on range (read up on it in the TECH forums).

It is about preferance, i chose long version because it looked more realistic and scary =D
                TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
                Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

yeah, to be honest it is the bore of the barrel that helps, i think the SOCOM version isn't very nice and the long version is much nicer looking

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

22nd SAS Find out more about 22nd SAS
                  Working...
                  X