Tacpacs which one?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tacpacs which one?????

ok i'm looking at getting a tacpac but due to me job i'm struggling to find time to actually get some hands on so i'm gonna have to buy online. I've found Viper, snugpak and highlander all do them.
    Can anybody recommed what they use. i know they're all similar but i just want to know what's hard wearing and if there's a difference in them.

cheers guys

Re: Tacpacs which one?????

Assuming you don't mean this http://www.tacpac.co.uk/ :p
    and that you mean TacPac = Tactical Pack? Please correct me if I'm way off here.

Then I highly recommend the HAWG. I use mine all the time now, pretty much any time I need to carry anything, best darned backpack I have ever owned, has room for two hydration packs, built in places to carry extra mags even. Packs down small and expands to hold a tonne of stuff. I get some pretty odd looks down the stores;

"Do you need a bag?"

"Nope, thanks."
    *Pulls out MOLLE covered backpack with various patches like "Surprise Cock Fags!" & zip cuffs and sh*t hanging off the side.

I don't really know what you're looking for though, a little more detail on what specifically you're after would help.

Comment

this is what i'm after
      http://www.play.com/Sports-Outdoors/...4|prd:20049774

Comment

Oooh, okay. My bad, nevermind then.
        But hey, if you're ever looking for a backpack. :p

Comment

Looking for a grab pack then? That kind of size you'd be looking at a W.A.S grab bag, 5.11 bug/bail out bag or the Blackhawk battle bag. I don't own either so I can't comment on them. However I do use the 5.11 push pack for when I'm sniping and for my camera when I'm out taking pictures and that's great for what I need, with lots of different pockets but isn't the largest thing out there and doesn't fit books bigger than A5.

Obviously the bags I suggested are at least £30 more expensive than the Viper one but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

Comment

I use the 5.11 manbag (bail out bag) its ace!

Use it to skirmish, nice light loadout! top quality!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

warmy Impulsive, Impatience & always skint Find out more about warmy
            Working...
            X