halloween loadouts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halloween loadouts!

Anyone preparing to go to themed halloween games?
    Or maybe just dress up in a silly/original outfit for a skirmish near to the occasion?

Personally, I'm thinking of doing Oddball from Kelly's Heroes! Although I don't know where to get the headgear he wears from, but I have an old leather jacket (not an A-2 flight jacket ), and I think I can get a cheap blonde fake beard!
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: halloween loadouts!

I'm doing a "death" look. with a big plastic sythe for a melle weapon. DEATH PACKS AN M4!
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

I have a "scream" mask which I'm gonna stick ballistic glasses on underneath the next time I happen to be going. It glows in the dark too which I think is pretty cool.
      SAVE OUR SPORT
      http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
        I have a "scream" mask which I'm gonna stick ballistic glasses on underneath the next time I happen to be going. It glows in the dark too which I think is pretty cool.
        Maybe you and death should team up? Lol that would be interesting... Death and Scream, all you'd need is a devil with a moscart firing pitch fork xD

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Originally posted by waltzinblack View Post
          Anyone preparing to go to themed halloween games?
          Or maybe just dress up in a silly/original outfit for a skirmish near to the occasion?

Personally, I'm thinking of doing Oddball from Kelly's Heroes! Although I don't know where to get the headgear he wears from, but I have an old leather jacket (not an A-2 flight jacket ), and I think I can get a cheap blonde fake beard!
          a quick ebay search for an old flight hat should suffice i believe it to be an old tank crew or pilots "biggles" type head gear.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
          Working...
          X