Viper UBACS Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viper UBACS Owners

I recently bought one of those fancy Viper UBACS, went to skirmish with it today and I was quite chuffed with it. So I get home and start the derig while bragging to the missus about how many super hardcore firefights we had etc etc, she picks up the shirt and realises that there's no washing instructions ¬_¬

So my question for you people is; How do you wash the UBACS (I've taken the inserts out)? :D
    Does not speak moron.

Re: Viper UBACS Owners

if you've taken the inserts out mate just wash it normally and hang it to dry

Comment

yeah i think any cool wash as u cant tumble them.
      Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...945#post233945

Comment

I didn't realise the inserts come out! I have just been throwing mine in the washing machine. Been washed about 5 times now and is fine.

Comment

i think mine has the instructions on the back at the coller but in almost the same colour wrighting as the ubacs its self
          also how do you remove the inserts i couldent see how ?

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

To remove the inserts turn the arms inside out and look for the DPM strip. Near there should be an opening so that you can remove the inserts. The same goes for the shoulders, they are just higher up.
            Does not speak moron.

Comment

lol thansk very much,. i never knew they could come out, and the arm onlys really get to me as mine is quite new, n really stiff, so i've takin mine out for good, so tar very much :D
              Originally posted by bravotwozero
              Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thantos Find out more about Thantos
              Working...
              X