Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooters SF thread. My take on Black & SF camo setups. Picture heavy

Hi thanks for looking.

I thought I would create selfish thread of my own to list my loadout pics from conception to finish. I typically start with an idea and then build to the finish line as quick as I can.

My main interests around SF this includes British/Australian/Polish/American etc. By using reference pics I like to get thinks looks pretty accurate at face value.

I have done quite a few different setups over the years so questions and critics welcome.

I got another job and retired from airsoft about a year ago now but I have just decided to get back into it and rememberd why I love it so much I am only 24 so plenty of playing years left in me

I found my old Gas Mask & Abseil harness in the loft so that got my started on a Black kit setup and it started from there. I am planning to run this setup this sunday at a military training ground in Kent (Serial40) which is a very large site and all FIBUA based so it should fit perfectly.

The panels on the rear of the vest are meant to be for your crew mates or essentialy the guy behind you. This is currently a mix of realism & practicality.

With my newly acquired shotgun this should add a bit more realism to the look and I will get some pics shortly.

Kit list so far:

Magnum Patrol boots
    Nomex 1 piece SF coverall
    OD Army Abseil Harness
    PWL Leather Belt
    Body armour with Level 3 plates (excessive I know but it keeps me fitter)
    Sarariland 1911+610R holster
    ISPL Drop leg + MP5 Panel
    ISPL Tactical Waistcoat (Multirole) fitted with:
    Benchmade Lifesaver Right shoulder
    1x Utility Pouch (Left breast)
    1x Double 9mm mag pouch (right breast)
    1x Triple 9mm Panel (front right)
    1x Triple bang panel (Front Left)
    1x Double 9mm Mag pouch (front left)

Rear:
    Shotgun loop panel
    2x Triple Bang panels