Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACH and IBH Advice

Alreet all.

Just looking at helmets and seen the rails that you can get on the side of the ACH and IBH.

Anyone had any experience with these rails?

Im looking at them as i want to do some live action videos and want to put a small camara on the side of one. Ive seen them in RL.

What kind of fitment is it?

Answers on a post card lol
    USMC are that awesome even Katy Perry wears MARPAT!!

Semper Fi Mofo!

Re: ACH and IBH Advice

You get a rail attachment that goes on the ARC Rail, so you literally have a small section of 20mm RIS on the side of your helmet. Then you can attach basically whatever you want, lights, cameras, hell you could probably have a couple of helmet mounted grenade launchers if you wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post
      You get a rail attachment that goes on the ARC Rail, so you literally have a small section of 20mm RIS on the side of your helmet. Then you can attach basically whatever you want, lights, cameras, hell you could probably have a couple of helmet mounted grenade launchers if you wanted.
      Someone give me an M203 and I will use the Head Cannon every opportunity I get!

If you do not have a helmet already you can buy them with the rails already attached, and as above you get a small attachment of 20mm weaver rail which is movable, and detachable, the same as your RIS etc. Meaning cable ties work, along with dedicated mounts, and everything under the sun.

Mine;

King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Omg m203 head cannon lol 1 on each side hehe

Do you remember a kids program from the 80s called centurions were they said power extreme and suddenly the had all sorts of grovey attachements appear lol
        USMC are that awesome even Katy Perry wears MARPAT!!

Semper Fi Mofo!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mcnab360 Find out more about mcnab360
        Working...
        X