Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Looking for help on a specific loadout, belts and holsters and chest rigs and stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for help on a specific loadout, belts and holsters and chest rigs and stuff.

I got a blackhawk holster for a belt because drop leg holsters always annoyed me. However it doesn't work that well with the vest I have as my pistol gets caught up in it when holstering and unhostering, so I've been looking at other options. I've wanted to change my vest and belt anyways since I'm switching from ACU to Subdued urban digital/black for my team. I started looking at chest rigs instead of vests, and then having a duty belt or tactical belt to carry my pistol as well as maybe some other pouches, but as far as chest rigs go, there are so many choices and I simply don't know where to start. Well I did start, but ended up just opening up a bunch of tabs not really knowing how to compare. I could use some help so I don't make an impulse buy or bad descision.

My restrictions is that it has to be black, and I run a G36.

Re: Looking for help on a specific loadout, belts and holsters and chest rigs and stu

The G1098 'Assault rig platform' would fit the bill. High quality gear, comes in black, and you can add on your own pouches suitable for your G36 mags.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Re: Looking for help on a specific loadout, belts and holsters and chest rigs and stu

Your idea of running a chest rig as well as a duty belt is a good compromise. Begadi make a black rig specifically for G36 mags, which holds a total of 8 mags, and has two utility pouches too.
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
      X