Pistol loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol loadout

What do you guys use for when you go pistol only and what do you find is the most effective loadout for pistols.
    Also "What holster am bestest for tm hi capa 5.1 with suppressor"
    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Re: Pistol loadout

Serpa holster wise the silencer should go straight through to the other side and I have the bladetex/IMI the £25 version of the Blackhawk version and the exactly the same except from the make!
    [Professional Training Weapon HK416] [WE M4 CQBR] [Tokyo Mauri Sig Sauer P226R]

[United States Navy EOD Impression]

Comment

Modular belt with small pouch for storing several bb loaders, and a dump pouch for gas etc and a few single mag pouches. As for holster, well you don't really need one since it's your primary weapon. But can't go wrong with Serpa or Fobus

Comment

Are there any holsters which will fit that arent serpa?
        I dont really like the idea of my nice new gun getting scratched
        Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
        Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

What about a IPSC type holster! Holds your pistol securely by the trigger gaurd so no scratches from holstering, can be locked in by pushing a small lever and the quickest draw out there, even from the locked position. They fit on any 1.5" belt. They work with nearly any accessories apart from tac lights mounted to a bottom rail.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stickybomb NAE 10/11/12 attendee Find out more about Stickybomb
          Working...
          X