chest rig v assault vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chest rig v assault vest

which would be better i want a cheap enough one for around 20-50 doesnt matter on what nationality

i only have a primary of which ill be getting only3-6 mags for

im 15 so which would be more comfortable aswell

im 5,6
    After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Re: chest rig v assault vest

viper assault vest might be good for you mate but its down to what you like and comftable in mate so its all up to you

Comment

im reali not sure ive seen a few i like but cnt make my mind up

Comment

I have South African Assault Vest in the for sale threads. Good starter rig. Brand new £15.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk
        "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

I started with a Viper vest and it was great for £30, cant go wrong for a first vest at that price
          sigpic

Comment

Temlar assult system chest rigs are a good start there about £30 on the bay of the e
            Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

+1 to the viper, comes in a few colours to if you play woodland/urban ect, and has a good range of pockets on it already. what it your primary btw? you might struggle to fit AK or G36 mags in some standard vest.
              For Sale!
              TM M870 with a load of stuff
              A&K massada sniper spec
              Chronograph
              leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Chest rigs allow ease of movement and are less likely to prevent you from not feeling hits (as they don't encompass the torso as much). However most chest rigs have limited carrying capacity. For ages I used a very simple lightweight Begadi chest rig but now I use a Viper molle vest. I made the change for two reasons. Firstly my site I play at has us go out for longer meaning I need to take more mags, ammo and pyro. Also, because my vest is molle, I can carry irregular mags such as P90 and MAC 10 mags by changing pouch (this only applies to molle though).
                For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                Check out my other sales!

Comment

jg m4 a1

does anyone like the acm fsbe molle armour tactical vest as thats roughly the same price

Comment

I used a Viper la special forces vest when I started, then went to a viper chestrig. Both pretty darn good for their price. And at the end of the day it is whatever is comfortable and suits your playing style really.

Comment

Unless you've done some serious weight lifting in your 15 years so far, I doubt an FSBE replica will size down to you. Also, an armour carrier like that uses a lot of material and stitching compared to a low profile rig, so you've got to wonder how they're cutting that cost? Well, I say wonder, the answer is mostly cheap fabrics and inconsistent, low quality stitching. You always take a gamble with ACM stuff, quite a lot is alright, but then you get a fair amount of lemons slip through the checking process.

There are actually quite a few options around in your price range. I started off with the BULLE MLE Harness and I often recommend it to new players up to this day. For the princely sum of £25 (30 for multicam) you've got all the MOLLE space you're ever likely to need, zippered internal general purpose (GP) pouches and 6 fixed internal pouches for M4 mags, then money left over to buy extras. Alternatively BULLE also do their Lightweight Chest Rig, same price again but with better fixed pouches and less open MOLLE, just depends on how high a level of customisation you like to retain. Another alternative would be their Recon Chest rig, which is styled in the most common and popular design, same price, but no fixed pouches just loads of MOLLE for setting up how you like.

There's a fair few options within your budget. You could get a Tac Tailor 1-Piece MAV or the Warrior Assault Systems 901 Chest rig each for about £40, again loads of MOLLE there and both of those are high end gear pieces that have seen their share of action with troops out in sandy places. Or right at the other end of the scale you can grab a Vietnam style 'Chicom' for all of £12, holds 3 mags with 4 small GP/grenade pouches, which would probably be ample for a lot of new players.
                      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Just get a Chicom! Practical and cheap as chips :D

For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                        Check out my other sales!

Comment

+1 to the Warrior Chest Rig. I'm a big fan of the whole HSLD thing, and it's great. A decent amount of space on it if you use midcaps, so long as you stick a dump pouch on your belt so as not to clog up the Rig you'll be fine with it. Highly recommended. That and the fact that it's as solid as a very solid thing make it ideal for your price range. I don't really think that Vests are that great in airsoft as with plate carriers, there's a lot of extra and unnecessary material on those things for what you need - you're not going to be carrying ballistic plates to protect you from a 0.2 gram bb to be fair. My personal advice would be to lean with a chest rig, but to echo what others have said, it's what you're comfy in; try a few before you buy and find out what works for you!
                          sigpic

Comment

the Bulle mle harness might suit your needs, has 6 built in m4 sized pouches and enough extra molle for anything else you might want to attach, and has the bonus of being a mix between a chest rig and a tac vest. plus is nice and light and very un obstusive while being worn, and cheap at only 25 smackers.

i would and do fully recomend this to everyone, ive had mine since april and has done me proud everytime.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fuzzhead Find out more about fuzzhead
                            Working...
                            X