Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Mil-Tec Arid Woodland (Multicam DPM-ish pattern)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mil-Tec Arid Woodland (Multicam DPM-ish pattern)

I posted this on ASC earlier but since Mil-Tec is Eurpoean based thought I would post here. I was in Germany after my trip to HK for the holidays and stopped into ASMC (www.asmc.de.) They really don't have a store, it is just a warehouse with a counter. You look in the catalog and they will bring what you want to see up to the counter.

Mil-Tec (http://www.sturm-miltec.de/en/Home/1/Home.htm) is an "airsoft quality" gear and uniform manufacturer that makes pouches, plate carriers, uniforms, jackets, and more. I have two Italian Vegetato Desertico uniforms for example.

I wanted to see their "Warrior" pants, which feature the built-in knee pads. I had seen a Multicam version in the ASMC catalog here:

However it is NOT actually Multicam--it looks like a DPM and Multicam cross, not so much Multicam or MTP. But it really looks like this (it is not as green in person):

I like the fact that different companies are trying to make their own multicam--it is nice to be different from the crowd some times.

I ended up not buying them but I might just order a set with combat shirt to have (I collect camo...)

They also had a few tac vests in the pattern and an LBV which would actually fit in with Multicam just fine. I have a number of the old US Woodland LBV's and some times just like to run that at a game.

Funny thing is that the ASMC pictures are multicam so where are the multicam pants??? That is what I really wanted.

Re: Mil-Tec Arid Woodland (Multicam DPM-ish pattern)

Can't say I'm a fan of the aesthetics, but I've seen WWII camo patterns half made up of pink that work effectively in the woods, so I'm sure it'll perform ok.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

EagleDriver Find out more about EagleDriver
    Working...
    X