DEA Body Armour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEA Body Armour

I'm thinking of doing some sort of DEA/US Marshal loadout and wondered if anyone knew of a cheap airsoft body armour?

DEA.jpg

If the picture's not clear enough: http://cdn1.newsone.com/files/2010/08/dea.jpg

I'm aftter something like they are wearing. As i've not got the biggest of budgets, i'm looking at something for around £30. I've had a look on the bay and there's a few that match though they're from Asia, and i'd be a bit wary buying globally.

Hope anyone can help! Cheers!

Re: DEA Body Armour

hey dude, a black ricas from uktactical (http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/W..._5.56_Blk.html) and a DEA or US marshals patch to go on the back should do the job (started writing before reading your on a budget but this could be a guide )

hope this helps
    My dump bag contains:
    Glock 17 mag
    Twinkie
    Twinkie
    Cupcake
    M4 Mag

Comment

PACA soft armour carrier is what most of them are wearing others are wearing some kind of plate carrier , a black otv would be finee instead of PACA.

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

The leftmost two agents are wearing what looks like a PECA style vest or a Blackhawk Down style vest, and then next guy along (left of the cameraman) is wearing a black MOLLE vest.

My advice would be to get a basic black MOLLE vest. You can pick them up in the UK for around £35. Or buy a black Chinese-made FSBE vest off The Bay (although the loops may not all be exactly the same width, you get a lot of MOLLE space, a triple mag pouch which can definitely hold M4/AUG mags, and could probably stretch to hold AK or G36 mags, an admin panel and a utility pouch). I've had two in my time, and I consider them good value for money. Whack a bit shaped of camping mat type foam in the appropriate place, and you have yourself a cheap but sturdy vest.
        Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Limes Find out more about Limes
        Working...
        X