MK.23 Compensator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK.23 Compensator

Hi, just wandering whether anybody knows what type of stuff is on the market for a TM mk.23 Socom in terms of compensators. It's a 16mm thread (can't remember which way) which outlaws all the ones i've seen so far for other guns. I have seen one or two people who own them but of course they are never for sale. I'd be after something in the style of the one on the cheapo TM 1911 wilson something or other that zero one used to sell for £40ish. However if nothing of the sort is available I could machine out and re-thread a 14mm compensator as a friend has a lathe that i've done some stuff on in the past, only it'd take some applied thought, may not turn out as well as i'd hoped and i'm thinking the metal may well not be thick enough to take a 16mm thread... But any thoughts and pointers on the matter would gratefully be received in a PM. Cheers!
    arghhgghhh!!!- John Rambo

Re: MK.23 Compensator

do you have a reference photo? do they even exist for the mk23? i know you cna get one for the usp..
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Re: MK.23 Compensator

'Redneck',
      i'm quite lucky in the fact i have a fellow skirmisher who is an engineer, and has made quite a few thread adapters, and also re threaded some stuff for us.
      I'm sure if you covered the postal costs he'd happily re tap a suppressor/compensater to a 16 mm thread.
      ratty
      Trader Feedback.
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Redneck Find out more about Redneck
      Working...
      X