Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What T shirt was Ross Kemp wearing on Back on the Frontline Ep 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What T shirt was Ross Kemp wearing on Back on the Frontline Ep 4?

Hi all,

Just watched episode 4 of the latest series. In this episode Ross Kemp was wearing what looked to be a moisture wicking t shirt in ranger green with zip pockets on the sleeves. I couldnt tell if it was military issue our outdoor clothing.

Any ideas?

Arnie

Re: What T shirt was Ross Kemp wearing on Back on the Frontline Ep 4?

I was looking at that when it was on. I am pretty sure after freeze framing it and spotting a fuzzy logo on a sleeve that it's a Blackhawk High Performance Fighting Uniform (HPFU) Combat Shirt. Basically their version of the UBACS. It comes in a range of colours.

Comment

It would certainly look like a blackhawk base layer t shirt in RG.

I swear I saw him wearing one with pockets on the upper sleeve though.
      Last edited by sunburnthammer; 16 January, 2012, 14:27.

Comment

Was it a short sleeved one? Sorry, thought you meant the long sleeve one he wore on patrols.

Not sure on the short sleeved one, but if you watch the credits you can see which gear suppliers they say thanks too! Based on who's supplying the kit Blackhawk would be a good bet for most of it :-) check out out their websites!

Comment

I think I will have to go back and watch the whole thing again and try and take a photo.

It was a short sleeved t shirt as opposed to the blackhawk tactical shirt

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sunburnthammer Find out more about sunburnthammer
          Working...
          X