WAS Ricas compact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAS Ricas compact

Ive been lurking here for a couple of weeks trying to find a definate answer without posting (because im a paintball player)

Im into scenario type paintball and im not happy with the quality of most of the overpriced paintball specific clothing and loadouts. So i have come to you guys for help

Ive been looking at a Warrior Assault System RICAS Compact, but without being able to try one on before buying i want to know if it will fit me as ive heard stories of them being a bit big on the smaller framed lads. Im about 5ft 9in 33in waist and 40-42inch ish chest so i would say around average. But just want to make sure!!

Thanks

Oh and please dont flame me for decorating the woods

Re: WAS Ricas compact

I had one with plenty one the middle setting and I was a pretty similar build to you. so you should be fine.

Here is a photo of my teammate in one He is 5'6 takes an XS shirt and 30' jeans

the one on the left

Comment

Thats good

Im a fair bit bigger than that (medium to large top) so i should be fine.

I dont want the problem of being unable to adjust the size around the sides to get it snug. I couldnt live with it bouncing around my torso while running about.

Comment

You probabley wont like my signature :p

It is only the dead who have seen the end of war.
        Plato
        ( Anyone with a chrome TM Desert Eagle PM me now !)

Comment

that sig is amazing
          "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Haha, Ive seen it, search for 'paintball accidents' on youtube theres some right pratts with markers out there.

(Goes of to find videos of plonkers with rifs)

Comment

Im a small build. Take a 30" on the waist about 5'8 ish... It's a little lose on me with the standard adjustment but I've crossed over the adjustment section to give extra adjustment. Makes no difference to looks but makes it much smaller! I also put some cardboard inserts as fake plates... seems to have bulked it out a lot too, fits me even better after.

Comment

Thanks Delta, good to know there are ways of making it smaller than designed. How do you find it running about, is it nice and snug on the sides?

Comment

I absolutely love it mate. It's very snug and cushty so theres no movement when running about etc... there was a little before I put the cardboard in, but its totally solid now!

Comment

Well... I got one and it fits great, Thanks for all who helped

Comment

Don't you worry about it getting pelted in multicoloured paint?
                      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Lol, No! I look after my gear, throw it in a warm bath with some fairy liquid and it will be good as new!

Comment

Or just take up airsoft? Lol ;-)
                          Team Chimera Captain.
                          Assaulter/Scout Sniper/General sneaky B***ard!

Armoury:
                          TM M14, ICS M4 RIS, KA M4SD, ICS MP5 SD6 (for sale), TM MP5 SWAT, Tanaka M700 (for sale), TM VSR-10, TM Sig P226, TM 1911A1, TM Mk.23 SOCOM.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shade Find out more about shade
                          Working...
                          X