Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1607 Ghillie Vest by Arktis

Hi guys just a quick one

I have just watched the royal marine sniper training documentary video on youtube again to check what ghillie system they were wearing, i was told by spetznazdave it quite possibly is a Arktis 1607 Ghillie Vest, he is right although when i looked to buy one they was a dummy wearing the vest and it went all the way down to his ankles where on the video it just touches the royal marines bums.

Can anyone enlighten me on this.

Cheers

Re: 1607 Ghillie Vest by Arktis

I know a few people who wear concealment vests cut them down so they only come to there lower back so it is more of a head and shoulders ghillie suit, maybe the same sort of thing has been done in that video.

Bert.

Comment

Thank you very much bert your most likely right

the vest looks incredible, much better quality to the webtex at around £10 more, looks more rugged and in your body.

will be buying one very soon along with lots of burlap to tie into it and leave the straps for the plant life.

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
        Hi guys just a quick one

I have just watched the royal marine sniper training documentary video on youtube again to check what ghillie system they were wearing, i was told by spetznazdave it quite possibly is a Arktis 1607 Ghillie Vest, he is right although when i looked to buy one they was a dummy wearing the vest and it went all the way down to his ankles where on the video it just touches the royal marines bums.

Can anyone enlighten me on this.

Cheers
        he cut it down.

its a good concealment system imo.

mac
        Originally posted by Coz
        Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Yep as thought cheers Macka mate

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
          Working...
          X