Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of your tactical watches

Here my traser code blue with nato strap

Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Re: Pictures of your tactical watches

Great watches I have 2 but be aware that any kind of bug repellant will remove the numbers and can scorch the glass
    Was slightly disappointed when this happened !
    There is a repair place for them somewhere Bournemouth/Christchurch way but I'm still waiting for a reply to my e-mails which I send weekly !
    "Momento Te Esse Mortalium"
    "Im not FAT.....Im HUSKY"

Comment

Really? Lol ill be careful of that thanks for the heads up yeah the shop is in bransgore near solpey gz urban site
      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

ill get a photo of my Suunto Core all black. its uber smashed up from SCBC.

Comment

My MTM Spec Ops Blackhawk

sigpic

Comment

Nice watches guys.

Bit of a watch obsessive so have a dozen or so in my bedside table, but the one I really like using for airsoft is the Nixon Operative.

I know it isn't a true military spec watch, but I love the simple rugged design and big wrap-around nylon velcro strap.

nixon.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Norin Radd View Post
              Great watches I have 2 but be aware that any kind of bug repellant will remove the numbers and can scorch the glass
              Was slightly disappointed when this happened !
              There is a repair place for them somewhere Bournemouth/Christchurch way but I'm still waiting for a reply to my e-mails which I send weekly !
              Watch out for having deet on your hands too or that sexy a b s plastic on your guns will have a whole new look

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NEWT Find out more about NEWT
              Working...
              X