PTS/PMC loadout (winter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PTS/PMC loadout (winter)

I know what you mean about the Magpul "fad", I do confess I like their products and DVD's
    Fitch I've only got one patch and that's on my hat lol.

Comment

Just to let you know why costs holds the rif that way ,
      When useing a samurai sword your right index finger is extended giving you greater stabilerty and more accurate movement.
      Costa and his team( people often forget about the rest of them)
      Use the same method but using the left index fingerprinting straight forward , giving you greater stabilerty faster target aquisition at close range , up to 50m especially whilst on the move. His method is not designed to replace standard shooting technique at 1,2 or 300 metres.

Whilst it may be uncomfortable or feel strange it works. And once you have done it enough it become muscle memory and not uncomfortable.

On topic , load out looks cool , I would ask wear you got jacket but il only get stabbed by some one

http://www.badwargamers.co.uk/
      Lastchancers.co.uk

Comment

Re: PTS/PMC loadout (winter)

How about you all drop the holding gun shite and talk about the loadout! As it is a loadout section after all :-/ not how i hold my gun section.......
        Anyway!
        Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rubi-tong Find out more about rubi-tong
        Working...
        X