WW2 german

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW2 german

does anyone here do world war two airsoft?

Im going to do a german loadout, i thought about the Waffen SS for a while, but then realised its massively over subscribed by players as it is. so i thought id do a line infantry loud out (heer).

does anyone have much experience in this? thoughts?

cheers

Re: WW2 german

i do ww2 airsoft, i dont do german yet, but waffen ss can be a very touchy subject.

if i were you i would try FJ or heer infantry

the kit can be quite expensive though, best place to start is a place called epic militaria or soldier of fortune

Comment

ahh I agree the best places to go for that kind of stuff would be
      "epically expensive"
      and "cost a fortunes"

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

better one for sof is cost a misfortune

Comment

Both SOF and Epic sell similar items but at different prices-both expensive.

Best bet is any of the HK suppliers on the internet auction site or put a wants list for what kit you need-typical ive just sold most of my German kit but might have some bits left.

As stated i would steer clear of SS-i have some SS bits in my collection but would never wear them outside.

Comment

Here are a couple of pics of me in my WWII load out. A bit over the top for airsofting, mainly used for re-enacting. Some aren't keen on SS but either Heer or FJ can be put together just as easily.

Comment

Go for the Herman Goering division
              All the advantage of ss uniform with none of the stigma

Comment

going for an early heer look, m36 tunic, jackboots, kar98 etc. ordered a few bits at the weekend, cant wait. doggreen i love that ss look, its such an underdone look with th peadot trousers and feildgrey tunic, looks much better than the other way round or full on camo in my opinion. i think thats something id like to do at some point aswell.

Comment

If you want a Heer loadout, but with the ability to pick and choose the best bits of kit, i'd suggest 'Grossdeutschland' as a unit to consider. It wasn't SS, but was considered 'elite' and so got all the best kit, first. It also had a cuff title, but was worn on the opposite sleeve from SS titles, to differentiate.

Comment

Guys, thats unneeded spam. I'd recommend as you considered first, a basic Heer unit. They are one of the most underused units, and it's usually pretty easy to track down gear for them.

Comment

[QUOTE=dog green 1;215374]Here are a couple of pics of me in my WWII load out. A bit over the top for airsofting, mainly used for re-enacting. Some aren't keen on SS but either Heer or FJ can be put together just as easily.

Please could you tell me where you got your ankle boots from? Swiss possibly?
                      The Pain-Terr
                      UoN Airsoft Team
                      -First in, Last Out-

Comment

My Grossdeuchland loadout....

I also have an SS loadout, and would say that if that's the unit you want to portray, go for it. Sure, lot's of people say 'oh you shouldn't wear that, it's bad taste' and other such nonsence, but many say that about ANY German uniform as they do not know the differance between them. Anyway what good is WW2 re-enactment without the bad guys? Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, that is NOT a swastika on my arm (THAT would be bad taste), I was on the red team that day.
                        Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
                        you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
                        eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jonny357 Find out more about Jonny357
                        Working...
                        X