UBACS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UBACS

Thinking of getting a UBACS (Under Body Armour Combat Shirt).

Anyone got any skirmish experience with them? Are they noticeably more comfortable and breathable than regular shirts?
    For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
    Check out my other sales!

Re: UBACS

I have only used mine once and is very VERY comfortable.

Spent years in the army cadets lumping webbing around for hours and one of these would have been a god send!

Def recommend one. Mine is a viper DPM one with removable arms. Worth the $$ i think!
    TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Wearing ubacs at the moment. They are really comfortable and breathable. Hate wearing a vest or similar and getting all sweaty then the layer underneath the vest becomes even less comfortable. With the ubacs, its a completely different story, when you sweat the ubacs absorb it and still feels great. Get a pair. I have desert ubacs for sale if you wish to take them off of my hands?

Comment

Delete this, double reply by accident

Comment

UBACS are awesome, well worth the pennies.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

cool in all meanings of the word,
            "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

UBACS are great in warmer weathers.

wouldnt recommend during colder seasons without something on underneath. i wore mine for a xmas game, it was single figure temp. all day, when i got home, had a serious case of joggers nipple
              the things were glowing redder then rudolphs nose

Comment

brilliant things. i have an issue MTP one and wouldnt trade it for the world. even using it as an under layer for a combat shirt is reccommended as it pulls the moisture away from your skin very quickly.

Comment

Mine came today and I tried it on and it feels pretty good. Can't wait to test it at a skirmish. Thanks for the input guys.
                  For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                  Check out my other sales!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kensai Find out more about Kensai
                  Working...
                  X