ESS ICE 2.4 vs Revision Sawfly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESS ICE 2.4 vs Revision Sawfly

Need a pair of glasses for an upcoming WW2 event. Anyone have any experience with both of these? Which one offers the largest amount of protection? I've tried the ESS ICE but haven’t had any experience Revision but have been led to believe they are the new hot thing.

Any input is appreciated. Cheers
    Last edited by Another; 16 February, 2012, 00:50.
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Re: ESS ICE 2.4 vs Revision Sawfly

I have a set of Revisions and I honestly couldn't be happier. I tested them at a Mall night game during the recent snow bout and at Bristol courthouse, both of which were very cold.

They have the full frame which locks in TIGHT (as in, hard to change lenses tight), so you don't have the chance of a wobbly arms, like you do on some of the ICE lenses. They don't fog unless you wear un-vented full face and with a balaclava, steaming resolves itself quickly between breaths. I also cannot see the edges of the lenses, so coverage is more than good enough.

In short, they are fantastic!

Comment

I think it depends on what sawfly variant you get. Get either the british issue ess ice or british issue sawfly, as the us versions have less coverage. Eg these sawflys http://www.google.co.uk/m/search?sit...rplus&sa=N#i=2

Comment

PM Me matey i have both for sale British Issue
        Signature Link Removed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Another Find out more about Another
        Working...
        X