Band of brothers 101st airborn loadout kit list needed :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band of brothers 101st airborn loadout kit list needed :D

hey guys i'm looking at getting into ww2 airsoft and well i'm wanting to recreate the 101st airborne look would love it too look just like band of brothers :D so if you guys could help me out with a kit list of what i need that would be great :D

Re: Band of brothers 101st airborn loadout kit list needed :D

Not sure what policies are for providing links but Soldier of Fortune have a HUGE selection of re-enactors gear and equipment

Head
    - M1 Helmet
    - Scrim Net
    - Hessian Strips
    - Leather Chin Strap

Body
    - M42 Jumpsuit
    - Either a Para rifle webbing set / or just a para webbing set

Feet
    - Jump Boots or Corcoran Jump Boots

That is a pretty basic list, obviously there are other items that you may want, I personally have a thompson mag bag and some bandoliers for my Garand clips + other misc items just for general display.

The scrim net and hessian strips were for my D-Day look, obviously when Market Garden came around they just had scrim nets and then bastogne onwards none of them had any.

Here is my thread for the gear that I have
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...t-Airborne-Kit

Hope this helps for the time being
    "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

Comment

Lucky as well that american kit is probably the most affordable of all the ww2 loadouts.
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

While SOF can be a one-stop shop, it's not always the best value for money.

Comment

Agreed, I picked up my Airborne loadout from a reenactors website for around £120. But like most things more things just get added...
          Selling:
          ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

I have some 101st Airborne bits for sale mate if your interested pm me
            Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

you also have a choice of tank jacket or winter boots, too keep the cost down a little. ( personal opion) - go Ranger, may not be as well known but it is alot cheaper. SOF will set you back about £170 for boots and jump suit alone :S. depends on the size of your wallet i guess

if you can wait. got War and peace show, picked myself up some amazing deals and SOF are there if u feel lost :P

Comment

hay if your interested in buying a jump suit and webbing i have them brand new from sof never got to uses them i all so have a m1 helmet just pm me im looking for about £130 for the lot

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bluemonkey Find out more about Bluemonkey
                Working...
                X