HRT loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRT loadout

I'm after some help, im thinking of doing a HRT loadout, im not to bothered about having accurate weapons as I use what I like to shoot with, also im not keen on wearing lids, caps are ok but not helmets, although would give one a go if it meant completing the look.

I'm thinking its a case of green combats and green shirt with a black vest based on pictures I saw, any ideas for how to do this and cost, pics of your own welcome

Cheers
    sigpic

Re: HRT loadout

Eagle Industries LI plate carrier, CWU-27/P Flight Suit.

Comment

I have been trying to do this load out for years, and failed miserably.
      Ideally, you want the CWU-27p SAGE GREEN flight suit, which you can for £30-40 in the UK.
      Helmet is a MICH of some sort if you want one, though they do use PASGTs from time to time.
      Vest is some fancy diamondback tactical thing, but I don't see the point in spending that much on a vest to shoot perople with toy guns so perhaps a BULLE offering would be better.

WEAPONS: Glock 23 (40.S&W), Springfield FBI TRP, MP5A3 iirc (10mm), M4s of various descriptions and recently the HK416, which is what I have got

Comment

Some of the more modern photos of HRT have Crye AirFrames, Crye combat sets and Diamondback tactical FAPCs although a more recognizable loadout would be as described above. If you really hate helmets you could just get a ball cap with FBI on it..? Would serve as an easy way for others to recognise it...

Comment

Originally posted by Billyb View Post

WEAPONS: Glock 23 (40.S&W), Springfield FBI TRP, MP5A3 iirc (10mm), M4s of various descriptions and recently the HK416, which is what I have got

Everything I've read recently suggests they use a Les Baer SRP 1911 pistol, not any kind of Glock. Their MP5 is a unique version as well, as far as I am aware, in that they have a front pistol grip at the end.

Comment

It was a Les Baer, think I read recently it's now a special Springfield 1911 custom build.
            Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Might still be plausible to have a Glock as I know several of the States SWAT departments let their officers use their own side arms and in some places their own rifles ( usually a AR variant) not sure about the FBI but it's possible they would do the same on occasions.

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

I already own a Glock, and am about to start work on a HRT loadout. Don't take this excuse for me to buy a 1911 away from me!

Comment

A few reference pics might help... FBI HRT (taken in Puerto Rico during one of HRT's seemingly regular jaunts):

This one was taken during a demonstration I think, at Quantico in 2010 and shows more up-to-date kit such as the Ops-Core AirFrame lids in use plus Multicam:

These ones are, if I recall, all FBI SWAT (last three were taken in Washington DC during the Obama inauguration I think):

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
                  Working...
                  X