Scalable Plate Carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scalable Plate Carrier

Been looking for a decent priced SPC for a while now but they seem to be pretty rare. I havnt the cash at the moment for a geniuin EI and there is no way in hell im paying £250 for flyyes copy. This leaves me with the "weekend warrior" version which is out of stock in the only place I can find them. Does anyone know any other companies that make this vest ?

Re: Scalable Plate Carrier

There's another by TMC.

Comment

TMC only seem to have khaki whereas I need Coyote brown

Comment

Pantac I believe do a CB SPC.
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
          Pantac I believe do a CB SPC.
          Just as expensive as the flyye one aswell . Have came accross an emerson SPC which looks identicle to the weekend warrior one but the site its on looks a bit dodgy.

Comment

I'm afraid you really do pay for what you get. If you are going to get a copy, get a good copy but that does mean monies. Why not just wait it out and save some cash aside for an eagle one? Although that is contradictory to an Airsofter's need for instant gratification :p
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Had the same issue...Won £200 in an incentive @ work so only techinally paid £25 for my Flyye one :-)

Agree with the above save up and get the eagle, flyye or pantac, no point in a cheap copy as 1, it's cheap for a reason 2, CB never looks right sub £100.

I do have a CB OMTV/Spartan for sale if you're interested...
              Tac Modded 2012 PTW
              C11 from Team Cobalt

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mack Im Mark from Lurgan,Co. Ard Mhacha in Ireland, Find out more about mack
              Working...
              X