101st Airborne uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 101st Airborne uniform

hi i ve got a 101st airborne uniform (dated 9 april 1943 but dont know if its original) complete with repro webbing but the straps on the webbing are original also has waterbottle and the pouch and a bag on the back, i really dont know what its worth, it was used in the band of brothers as i have a letter from allan hausman.

any idea of its value as im now looking to sell/swap it for airsoft stuff and its all in excellent condition

cheers

DCAM0075.jpg IMG_20120811_103104.jpg
    Attached Files

Re: 101st Airborne uniform

once you get a price/idea of a price, please let me know as this is something id be seriously interested in, but wouldnt like to offend/rip you off with a price that i cunger.

Comment

ok will do ,what sort of price do you think its worth you wont offend me

Comment

if the jackets real issue ALOT, seen some go for £500 on ebay, and other go for around £70.
        Repo ones go for around £50+, but yours has added value of being in BOB.
        The webbing (going on all repo prices) would go for £50-£70 if bought in pieces from certain auction sites.

yours has a different tag to ones ive seen this http://www.paradeantiques.co.uk/imag...et-main_06.jpg is a genuine issue one, but as millions were produced there could be dozens of variations.

id sling you £100 your direction for a start

Comment

i forgot to mention that i have the trousers aswell (i think they are repro) i ve got one or two uniforms or parts of uniform from band of brothers

Comment

may i ask how you obtained such items???

Comment

SOF and other companies were flogging off loads of stuff with major actors names inside a few years back. I think they bought most the films costume dept after filiming.

Comment

i used to collect them when i was earning good money , and now i ve turned my hobby into a business (6 months ago)and have an army surplus/collectables shop, but the reason i dont know what they are worth is because i bought them about 2 years ago with a whole load of other uniform so thats why i have asked for some advise

Comment

yeah i ve had one with bull randlman`s name in but that was a repro there was no label like in this one

Comment

Mustang,afraid to say but your uniform I would say is 99.9% a repro and more than likely made by STURM-does it say SEMS Inc anywhere on the Jacket?

Airborne uniforms made for BOB were only made by 1 maker/supplier-S.M.Wholesale in the USA.

Funny you should mention Randalman as I have one of his BOB uniforms,complete with label.

Comment

It's 100% repro. I'd be my salary on it, and ditch the US arm flag. The 101st worn no such thing into Normandy on M42 jackets. It was only the 82nd who wore a small poplin 48 star flag on the right arm.
                      HK 416
                      Sig 226

Geronimo - For God and Country

Zero Fucks Given...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mustang Find out more about mustang
                      Working...
                      X