NCIS loadout..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCIS loadout..

If anybody seen the Programme or actually seen the real guys ( Similar to the FBI but do Naval Cases because they are part of the Navy) Do you reckon it would work with an M4? and what pistol do you guys reckon? and like Rigs etc...
    sigpic

Re: NCIS loadout..

If you go for the TV series sig P228 and a M4 and you can get the hats and jackets off e bay.

The real NCIS use the sig P229 and issue the mark 18 mod 0 (M4 CQB-R).

Curlyboy
    'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

I'd go with jeans and belt with belt holster and whatever pistol, (i've seen Sigs Glocks on there.) Shirt / Tshirt - Lightweight showerproof jacket and cap...and a sherrif's badge on your belt to top it off.

Add some cliche'd quotes and a generous amount of swag...and voila.

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

Well i have set my sights on a p226, off of Zeroone which has heavy recoil, do you reckon that would ruin the realism? Thanks for the other info
        sigpic

Comment

Rig wise you'd need a concealable holster, I think they use paddle style ones in the series, although belt, pancake and shoulder holsters wouldn't look out of place.
          concealable mag pouch (again, leather or kydex) - Most US police types carry a pair of reloads for their sidearm.
          Badge
          Handcuffs, either simply "folded" over your belt, or again in a concealable carrier.
          Torch, probably in your pocket, although it could be on your belt.
          radio clipped onto the belt, with a "secret service" style earpiece (with the tube and a microphone on the wrist)

outside of hats and jackets, clothing would tend to be fairly standard civilian gear. think jeans or smart ish trousers and a shirt. maybe a semi-covert style ballistic vest.
          Not actually a builder
          Not actually called Bob.

Comment

A camera, disposable gloves and a bottle of luminol?
            Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
            Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

No M4, that's silly! Just a sig, smart shirt and trousers, and an NCIS jacket. You can get replicas off eBay. I nearly did this ages ago but don't have a sig

Comment

Depends on the NCIS really.

Original
                Your looking at either a P226 or P228 pistol
                Both are/have been used in the original series.
                Don't think the originals used an M4 much if at all.
                Outfit just go with smart casual and as said earlier a replica NCIS jacket.

LA

Pistol wise its P226 or M9 (Deaks) I'm sure others have been used but can't recall.
                The LA guys used the standard M4 RIS an awful lot more than the originals have ever done.
                Dress wise your just looking at jeans and a T shirt.

Oh and there is a site about somewhere that sells screen accurate NCIS badges too for that final touch

Comment

NCIS LA was an abomination.

Comment

Cheers guys, Im going to Go for a Black Cap Saying "NCIS" on, Possibly a black Stabproof vest or something similar over a long sleeve black tshirt,Jeans, With a replica jacket, RIS on my m4 with a torch attached or a Foregrip, Not sure on either a belt holster or leg one...
                    sigpic

Comment

IMFDB shows that the only member of the team to use an M4 was Tony when he was in Iraq! Other than that its rarely used, infact one wasn't seen on screen until season 4.

Comment

For the sort of look your going for then a dropleg would suit it better.
                        As seen here

Despite the FP above they did have torches and foregrips on the M4s too so that's a good idea too.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                          NCIS LA was an abomination.
                          Amen brother!

Comment

Cheers guys
                            sigpic

Comment

http://www.cliponbadges.com/html/ncis_page_2.html

Some expensive stuff badges wise but on they look far far better than the poo you get on eBay

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
                              Working...
                              X