Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Ultra modern SEAL team kit, some newbie advice wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultra modern SEAL team kit, some newbie advice wanted.

Originally posted by rexpig View Post
    ok if you are going to start a mouden us navy seal kit/load out you need some aor2 combat like the under body armour and the bottoms with the air-flex nepads
    or the same with the aor1 but if you cant afford it just get frog cry marpat seals wore this in 2011 now vest you need 6094 for the modernest look but im quite a big chap so i got a mopc but seals can buy other bits if they don't like the standed issew boots you need merel saw thooths or bates or even just highking boots
    helmet need a mich 2000 , 2001 or ops core radio you need a mbiti PRC that it just try to buy reel steel kit but this isent a cheap kit iv spent £1500 on mine
    hope this helps
    Punctuation, spelling and grammar might help more.

Comment

As some one said above one of the 'other' forums has a very good thread on ussf weapons and kit. Some of the guys on there put hue amounts of effort into getting everything spot on

Comment

Thanks for all the good advice guys, even if it did get a little sidetracked, much appreciated.

It's not for anything airsoft related. Cant say much more at the mo i'm afraid. i'm not being all 'ooh i could tell you but i'd have to kill you' , i'm just contractually obliged to keep things under a lid at the mo.

Comment

Here's some further advice, I hope you'll find it useful/appreciate it:

The camo patterns you'll need to look for are AOR1 and AOR2, which doesn't come cheap if it's genuine issue kit.

For reference, Medal Of Honor: Warfighter pictures for the SEALs, as what is pictured is THE most recent, bang-up-to-date kit (and bloody expensive!)

Also, as some other guys have pointed out, Act Of Valor for further reference

And as for the correct load-bearing gear, pretty much the only place to get it direct, as well as where I got my Task Force Atlas patch from, is from LBT (I'll be happy to tell you what the abbreviation stands for via a PM, as it's also a retailer and the manufacturer, and I don't want to chance breaking the forum rules).
          Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Money isn't an issue. I just needed some pointers as to good places to start looking to speed up the research.

Comment

on this forum id have a brief browse through this thread http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...l-Forces/page7 and like someone said above, a bit of looking around some "other" UK based forums would yield some good info,pictures and disscussion.

also, PM sent if your looking for serious kit
              Instagram = No1jimmypie https://instagram.com/no1jimmypie/

Comment

don't get repo. go real deal... soooo worth it. got some AOR2 pants and top. they are so comfy, where them everywhere.

Comment

If you have £700+ to pay for just the trousers, sure go for the real thing. Otherwise stick with the Allwin AOR2 copies. And seriously that silentpro site I linked above has more info than you could possibly imagine.

Comment

Eagle Industries kit is also pretty safe to use, The Eagle RRV is one of the bits of kit that can almost be considered "signature".

AI did an article recently and a couple of things they pointed out was SEALs often operate very short term, not bogging themselves down with silly amounts of ammo and sustainment kit. They'll also heavily adapt their kit to the specific mission requirements, as opposed to having a standard fighting order. Another thing to consider is they do get a fair bit of kit freedom, if they see something they like it may well find its way into their kit (well that's how I'll be explaining the WAS belt, when I get round to it, to the die hards lol).

The most important thing they pointed out though was that its not about buying stupid amounts of silly priced kit, but its the little details that account for a SEALs role that make the loadout.
                    "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                    Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

on the boots subject i know /seen pics of merral sawtooths. however boots are important and are down to operators choice ( or feet) so go with what is comfy i wear Harkila Big Game GTX Safari Boots as they are desert gortex which is great for UK summer

Comment

The certain other uk airsoft forum just started a devgru/st6 ultra modern seals reference thread. Starting with two solid pages of ref. pics. Team Grey Fox and Team Diablo, both large milsim teams in UK are both extremely clued up on the gear and are really nice guys so they're usually happy to share the info.

There's also the large international forum but most of the people on their seals thread are borderline psychopaths :p

But no easy day is a good place to start. Aor1, LBT 6094s, ops core helmets and mp7/hk416 is a good start.
                        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Now here's something a bit different, what grenades do they use?

I'm guessing M67 as fragmentation grenades but what about smokes (both for signalling and laying down cover) and flashbangs?

Just looking for a little kit dressing...
                          "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                          Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

The guy in AOR1 and Glock on his chest is Delta/CAG/ACE

Comment

This is all great stuff guys. I'm really picking up some good trails here.

Just for future ref. I'm interested in genuine issued kit types/brands. Not looking at repro stuff, equally as i've said it really doesnt matter what it costs. It's not a consideration on this project. it's good to *know* how much stuff is but i'm not buying it so it doesnt matter if it's £60 or £6000 it's research for a non airsoft project.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                                The certain other uk airsoft forum just started a devgru/st6 ultra modern seals reference thread. Starting with two solid pages of ref. pics. Team Grey Fox and Team Diablo, both large milsim teams in UK are both extremely clued up on the gear and are really nice guys so they're usually happy to share the info.

There's also the large international forum but most of the people on their seals thread are borderline psychopaths :p

But no easy day is a good place to start. Aor1, LBT 6094s, ops core helmets and mp7/hk416 is a good start.
                                This^^^ check out Adzpacs thread, all you need to see in there, kit lists available.
                                Instagram = No1jimmypie https://instagram.com/no1jimmypie/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gadge Europa Find out more about Gadge Europa
                                Working...
                                X