Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Ultra modern SEAL team kit, some newbie advice wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultra modern SEAL team kit, some newbie advice wanted.

I have a quick question with regards to Seals and the M60.

If I remember correctly the M60e4 (Mk43) is/was being phased out in favour of the Mk46 and the M240. But would any Seal units still use the Mk43 or has it gone completely?

I ask because I'm putting together a modern Seal loadout (6094, AOR-1/2 ect) and I'm worried the Mk43 will look out of place.

Any help greatly appreciated

Comment

Mk43 you should be ok with a 6094 or aor1 kit. It was a popular weapons system and don't forget that aor1/6094 combo's good for a few years back.
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Also if you want gucci shiz, check out the old SFLCS eagle gear over blackhawk HPFU 'digital deserts'. That would definitely be the correct era to use a Mk43.
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

If I had the choice between a 46, a 240 or a 43, I would choose the 43 every time.

Comment

Well that's because using a Mk43 makes you a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus.

Not that I have one or anything :p

Comment

My Pig makes me want to run around a forest shouting: "I'm gonna have me some fun, I'm gonna have me some fun, I'm gonna have me some fun".

*Predator reference for the kids out there*

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                Well that's because using a Mk43 makes you a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus.

Not that I have one or anything :p
                Mk43 FTW... apart from MAYBE a Mk48.... Maybe...

Comment

What DMR rifle would you think the seals would use, other then an SR-25? ( I know, this is no doubt the only one they'd use but still....)

Comment

Mk12 SPR is probably the next choice.
                    Instagram = No1jimmypie https://instagram.com/no1jimmypie/

Comment

Mk17 too?

Comment

Was hoping someone would say SPR, seeing as I've just recently purchased one

Comment

M14-EBR, it was designed for SEAL teams (among others) in the new Millennium as they wanted a shorter more tactically flexible M14 (because 7.62 rounds are good for putting people down).

One reason I bought myself one, as well as being a beautiful rifle.
                          "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                          Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

right you whant to start off with a mk18 block2, combats: aor1,aor2 and standed old us woodland raid moded, helmet you whant to look in to a ops core helmet
                            with comtacs or sordans and i would get different strobes and vlights.
                            for boots i whent for a magnem multi cam boots baceicly you can yose any think under 6inch
                            and plate carrier you want a 6094 in aor1/2 with map pack and 6094 mag insert

look up devt6 on the wed and facebook

thanks if you need any help iv got skype (joe.beeching2)

Comment

Well thank god you've got skype.

Comment

Originally posted by rexpig View Post
                                right you whant to start off with a mk18 block2, combats: aor1,aor2 and standed old us woodland raid moded, helmet you whant to look in to a ops core helmet
                                with comtacs or sordans and i would get different strobes and vlights.
                                for boots i whent for a magnem multi cam boots baceicly you can yose any think under 6inch
                                and plate carrier you want a 6094 in aor1/2 with map pack and 6094 mag insert

look up devt6 on the wed and facebook

thanks if you need any help iv got skype (joe.beeching2)

The MK18 has almost universally been replaced by the HK416

Comtacs and Sordins has been almost universally dropped in favour of Silynx in ear equipment

Aku, OTB and Salomon are all footwear manufacturers to look at.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gadge Europa Find out more about Gadge Europa
                                Working...
                                X