Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Ultra modern SEAL team kit, some newbie advice wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultra modern SEAL team kit, some newbie advice wanted.

Gun 416 or m4, painted in some way with what every optics rock ur boat.. all personal choice on operators weapon.

working down.

Opcore mich 02
    fancy stuff
    paint
    velcro
    strobes... so old skool, using lights now ( can't remember name >.<)
    new fancy wilcox mount thingie ( forgot name)
    and PVS 15's
    ( sordins are not needed)
    LBT 6094
    in tan/aor2/aor1 ( top half tan/ warm jacket ( night ops)
    few glow sticks 3-4 mag's few pistol pouches, MAP if really need it, and a dummy radio on front.
    + what other stuff u need, customise it to you, don't over load it - high speed low drag
    CAT
    gloves what ever u want, while on that subject kneepads what ever u want, unless wearing new style pants i personally am rocking some real gen1 aor2's with kneepads can get the trouser off ebay they comfy
    boots, again this is what ever u want its your feet, merrels and other walking shoes seem nice, i personally rock merrels and harkilia GTX walking boots as they are both comfy as hell.

ah pistol/side army don't rock a belt.. i.e the big warrior style ones, either hip mount it or put in on ur rig, leg mounts have dropped. and dump pounch either rig or belt mount it ( this is trouser belt)
    side arm 1911/sig seem to be the best bet. every thing is kept on the rig but remember to keep it high-speed. same with the helmet ( find a pick and copy it is always best... gear form there gun form there or another, don't but stuff to fill molle spaces it doesn't work.

Comment

so, my AOR2 arrived yesterday, my Salomons arrived last week, my 226 the week before that. now if only I could get a real LBT 6094A in either AOR 2 or mass grey (what ever it's called)
      The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Flyye 500d aor1 6094s are apparently very good, you can find them on ebay.
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

yea flyye stuff is good

Comment

yeah, i've got a flyye one in multicam.
            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
              so, my AOR2 arrived yesterday, my Salomons arrived last week, my 226 the week before that. now if only I could get a real LBT 6094A in either AOR 2 or mass grey (what ever it's called)
              Mass Grey might be more realistic - less you got a house to remortage. The AOR1s from Flyyye look great as said, I like the mixed AOR 1&2 look.

Comment

the AOR2 carriers are GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS. an asian company, FFI will be bringing out a replica 94a, they also done the first set of AOR2 combats.
                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

I always though it was MAS Grey... (maritime assault suit)

I wouldn't freak out too much though, Blue Force Gear have introduced a new Wolf Grey colour and will be producing their whole line in it, including the LMAC and the PlateMINUS... I'd say those items were about as eligible for SOF impressions as most, especially as the Hyperlon material they are made from is antimicrobial and dries very quickly.

Comment

Might well be MAS rather than MASS - I haven't seen official reference to it, just seen it browsing forums, so it might be that refering to it as 'mass' is just a mistake that's spread.

Comment

yeah, I think it'd definitely be MAS rather than mass, I only put it as that as I didn't know the acronym.
                      The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

If you looking for a Mass grey 6094 I have the restricted UW variant I may be persuaded to part with!?!
                        Shoot me a PM bud

Comment

Originally posted by Pricey View Post

Please correct me if I am mistaken but I thought that the one on the shelf on the left and the one on the floor to the right were a RAV and RICAS style carriers.
                          I'm after a plate carrier like the one on the floor at the bottom right same shape, cut, camo... Any advice or ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Elliott Crawford View Post
                            I'm after a plate carrier like the one on the floor at the bottom right same shape, cut, camo... Any advice or ideas?

Crye CAGE plate carrier (by the looks of it)in AOR1 camo pattern. Not aware of anyone who produces a replica, and the real thing will cost an arm and a leg.

Comment

yeah thats a Crye CPC in AOR1. theres one clone on the market made by solidfox

Comment

Originally posted by mooletf23 View Post
                                yeah thats a Crye CPC in AOR1. theres one clone on the market made by solidfox
                                Oh right. What is it gunna set me back? For RS or for clone. And is it aor1 or desert mArpat? I'm a noob when it comes to us military lol

Basically my 416 will be the same as the one next tho that PC at the botom

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gadge Europa Find out more about Gadge Europa
                                Working...
                                X