Multicam and what colour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multicam and what colour?

Hi guys me and my friends are going for a US Load-out but what do you think would be better full multicam which includes plate carrier & helmet or have a tan plate carrier and tan helmet. We are not bothered about camouflage its more about the looks.
    Thanks

Re: Multicam and what colour?

go with multicam bdu's with the tan extra's, gives more scope for an alternative loadout if needed.

Comment

Ranger Green and Khaki look best in my opinion. Khaki is the more open choice though as you could do a current Ranger loadout , US ARMY SF ODA's and SEALS for a certain period but with RG you'd be stuck with a loadout from the time during the issue of the Kyre kit and the issue of the Khaki RLCS.

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Go multicam + tan
        Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Comment

http://www.*********.com/jump-fast-helmet-p-5034.html

and http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/W...ction_Rig.html

what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by spascat View Post
            LINK

and LINK

what do you think?
            i think those links wont last long

Comment

did they not work?

Comment

They work fine, they just break forum rules :P

And yeah, coyote brown/tan rigs and multi work very well together
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Oh sorry I didn't realize I really want to see your opinions on another load-out but considering links are not allowed sort of defeats the purpose

Comment

Links to other retailers are against the forum rules, links to images however are ok.

I personaly wear MC with Khaki, i think it looks ok. Will dig out some pics and post them up.

Comment

http://www.e-owned.com/albums/userpics/10026/PMC04.jpg

That is what I think i am going to go for, & I would like to see some pics.

Comment

multi-cam with tan looks way better. EOD been rocking that for a while, not to mention a few others but thats what springs to mind.

mm paca with a chest rig? interesting not many peeps rocking that anymore, seen a few under ciras/marciras.

i would recommend something like a LBT6094/CIRAS/Marciras - Ciras being the best option ( don't go for EBB - its off coloured and tacky)

helmets can range from OP-Core/mich2000/2002/2001, but if u got ops-core you basiclly going seals which is AOR2. so i would recommend a 2000.

the problem is it depends if your going serioues which tbh if your going to do a "load-out" of a real steel unit needs to be the whole hog otherwise it just looks half-hearted and lame ( IMO)

i will have a look i think i got some rangers and some Army 101 guys wearing multicam somewhere... will get back to you if you want ref. pics
                        EOD-

405860_299052576798404_127452407291756_759688_1016442032_n.jpg

Comment

aerial 8.jpg
                          2vc6xwg.jpg
                          211711.jpg
                          aerial6.jpg
                          5220208456_6242714a09_o - Copy.jpg
                          sealscar - Copy.jpg

basiclly one of almost everybranch, as i decided to have a look. so to mentoin but a few, Seals/ CAG/Rangers/101/EOD look hard enough the list gones on i guess. best thing look around find a pic and copy it ( to the point that makes you feel good) ofc small pieces make a load-out CAT/Saftery lanyard/grenades but remember that their kit is customised to them, small things they need to have with them such as a blow-out kit but they customised their gear to them you do that and it will look bitchin'

Comment

I personally really like the Op-Core and the mich2000 helmet and the CIRAS plate carrier but do you know where I can get them, not to bothered about price at the moment, just to see what we are looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by spascat View Post
                              I personally really like the Op-Core and the mich2000 helmet and the CIRAS plate carrier but do you know where I can get them, not to bothered about price at the moment, just to see what we are looking at.
                              Actually mich2001

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spascat Find out more about spascat
                              Working...
                              X