Newbie problem - Allwin AOR2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie problem - Allwin AOR2

Apoligies if this is in the wrong place.

Okay, folks I've decided to go for the Allwin AOR2 stuff however on checking the sizes, they are really weird and it's made me unsure which size to go for.

I'm a 32" waist and 32" leg, 40" chest and 23" inseam arm. What would the best size to go for?

Cheers.
    Wolfpack

Re: Newbie problem - Allwin AOR2

Im 6ft 32" waist and not exactly big built, i went for medium, its abit loose on the waist but nothing a belt cant fix it doesnt bundle up on the fly like i was worried about, cant garentee it but i would go for it..
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Re: Newbie problem - Allwin AOR2

I have bought a set myself in multicam. just know the waist on these pants are a bit wide. like mentioned before a sturdy belt (a riggerbelt keeps these pants up nicely) could fix this or a quick sewing fix.
      also these pants are definitly sized Regular in length.
      if you have long legs or body a size up from your regular sizing would be best. the clothing will be a a bit baggier but longer. it's a trade off really.
      I'm 6,3ft 37" waist and ordered an xl instead of l. length is good and it's not to baggy but the waist is too wide. but that is an easier fix than the other way around

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AFO_Wolfpack Been Airsofting since I was 13, and Reenacting from age 15. Find out more about AFO_Wolfpack
      Working...
      X