Woodland Marpat - I think USMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodland Marpat - I think USMC

So I have the woodland Marpat top and bottom however not a rig. Well I do have a black combat vest but only a cheapy. So what kind of chest rigs would go well with the Marpat camo? And would these servers use caps, if so, which colour/camo. Not really looking to get a helmet yet. Well that's all I can think for now. Thanks.
    CURRENTLY SELLING ALL AIRSOFT GEAR IN THE NEXT MONTH

Re: Woodland Marpat - I think USMC

Coyote brown or Tan in my opinion. If you are not after the USMC look then go with what ever rig you like (I use Warrior Assault Systems 901 rig myself)

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Well definitely the Warrior Assault Systems 901 rig looks pretty decent with Marpat. Where did you get yours? Btw I will be using this load out with a dmr most likely if that makes any difference. And you got any opinions on the cap?

Comment

Depends if you want to be accurate as USMC wouldn't use Warrior. But tbh I love my warrior pc and probably wouldn't change brands. Can't say where to get it from due to fourm rules but there us only one UK retailer.

For an accurate load out you would need to look at American made PC's don't know what is accurate with the use with marpat but there is a usmc thread a few down that is full of images that may help.

Comment

i use a eagle industries SPC which is what most of the USMC use at the moment but my load out is full blown USMC. marpat would look good with most coyote brown or tan plate carriers if you don't care about being accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Skinner4 View Post
            Depends if you want to be accurate as USMC wouldn't use Warrior. But tbh I love my warrior pc and probably wouldn't change brands. Can't say where to get it from due to fourm rules but there us only one UK retailer.

For an accurate load out you would need to look at American made PC's don't know what is accurate with the use with marpat but there is a usmc thread a few down that is full of images that may help.
            im not really interested in being that accurate and also you can pm me where you got it from just not post it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sir killaIot Find out more about sir killaIot
            Working...
            X