Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aor-1/desert marpat Plate Carrier....

Hiya guy need some advice

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368458383.917099.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368458420.987489.jpg

I'm after something like this right, but I'd like to keep in britsh/us mix. What czn you all recommend, company's? What do you find are better? Reviews? Previous experience with them? (If you owned one) etc

Thanks elliott

Many Thanks Elliott

Re: Aor-1/desert marpat Plate Carrier....

LBT 6094. Clones can be picked up fair cheap (I recommend flyye's version).

I found the 6094 very comfortable, despite its small size I found there was still plenty of room for all of my pouches.

Comment

And where csn I pick up one of these bud?
      I only really Wonna run max 6 mags. Trying to get custom mag pouch made but, not baving much joy. I like my armour and PC very tight don't like movement at all

Many Thanks Elliott

Comment

The 6094 is a snug fitting PC. And you can pop a triple pouch on the front to take all 6 mags easy.

As for where can you get them, we can't say on here so try google.

Comment

Hahaha drop me. Message bud, don't Wonna be paying a fortune though thanks for your adivce

Many Thanks Elliott

Comment

Heres my flyye one it not aor1 but you get the idea
            Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Originally posted by NEWT View Post
              Heres my flyye one it not aor1 but you get the idea
              Really like that matey really really so. Do the retention mags on the front stay ridged or go tight after mag change because for speedy mag change, not gunna be able to get mag back in thereof it's super tight! How does it work for you?

Many Thanks Elliott

Comment

Not acctually used them in a game yet but i cba to do fast mag changes lol ive also fitted an elastic cumberbund as well to make it fit more confortably
                Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

I run a similar setup - in MC but with AOR1 mixed in (I think it works well). It's not the easiest to get the mags back in during a game, that'd what a dump pouch is for - but between games it isn't an issue to slot them all back into their pouches. I run 8 mags in my 6094, plus the one in the gun, and it still feels light and snug fitting.

Edit: The other two mags are in BFG pouches under my left arm.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay8 View Post
                    I run a similar setup - in MC but with AOR1 mixed in (I think it works well). It's not the easiest to get the mags back in during a game, that'd what a dump pouch is for - but between games it isn't an issue to slot them all back into their pouches. I run 8 mags in my 6094, plus the one in the gun, and it still feels light and snug fitting.

Edit: The other two mags are in BFG pouches under my left arm.
                    Yes mate I love it that works really really well

Many Thanks Elliott

Comment

I run a very similar set up but with a jpc instead of a 6094, the blue force gear triple mag pouch is awesome, very easy to use in game, but I wouldn't want to be putting mags in it in game, I love mine.
                      sigpic

Comment

This is my set up

It's a Ferro Concepts 6094, although now he calls them FCPC. I carry 6 primary mags, three in the kangaroo pouch, two in a pouch on the side and one in the rifle. I like to keep the front as clear as i can for cqb, which is all i seem to play now. Flyye, FFI, A-Two, Emerson, TMC and Phoenix all make replica 6094's and they are your cheapest options. Hit google and type one of those in and you will find them easily

Comment

I used to have the 6094 by Flyye (real good quality, would very much reccomend) in the same setup or very similar to most guys on here, with 6 primary mags. I now run the Shellback (Old TAG) Banshee, which is very very comfortable, close to body and i do very much reccomend it. I run up to 8 mags on me, but the usual setup is 5 - 3 in the kangaroo pouch in the front and 2 in a double tenspeed pouch on the INSIDE of the cummerbund. It's still very comfy and doesnt get caught on anything. Unfortunately i don't have a picture of this at hand atm.

But usually i pretend to be a cool kid and run a ferro concepts slick (more less a copy of the 6094 slick) and a 1961 rig on top.
                          Crappy picture taken with a calculator of that:

Comment

This is a link to a wanted thread of mine, if anybody can help would be Great... Some lovely pc's up here too

Many Thanks Elliott

Comment

Another option is the Mayflower APC in Desert Marpat, with the Mayflower UW Rig also in Desert Marpat.

I have the coyote version, and its amazing. The only thing id possibly rate as better is a genuine LBT 6094, or the BFG LMAC. Dont think the LMAC comes in digital though.
                              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Elliott Crawford Hey guys and gals Been playing airsoft for a little while now got brought into it my Some guys I know, train and work with and I think it's great good old clean fun. Find out more about Elliott Crawford
                              Working...
                              X