Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blackhawk Rangers SEAL inspired loadouts

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
    Bagging is now illegal and a breach of the Geneva Conention.
    There was tea bagging of the Terminator at The Mall when I went. My mate tried to tea bag Sarah Connor but it didn't end well, he was kicked off site.

Geneva Convention, yeah, important stuff right there + should be included in site safety briefings IMHO.
    “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

I like it when we shoot our toy guns at each other when we are dressed in our costumes.

It makes me sad when we have to talk about the Geneva Convention.

Comment

I like the loadout, no argument there. But photo's like the one I've commented on? Tasteless. (And I don't even read The Daily Fail) This is the sort of thing that the Mail/Express types would get excited about, and no amount of pixelated faces would help. If this thread got linked on ARRSE, the whole site would go down with rabid Walthunting loonies spamming EVERY thread.
        So yeah, keep playing, bag and tag if you want to, take photo's, just don't put ones which could be misconstrued on a public forum.
        Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

It's a fair and sensible point!

Comment

Loads outs are lovely and its great to see people so in the sport, slowly starting to turn my guys to the idea of team load outs and will certainly look at what you've done to achieve it.
            The photo of the bag and tagging is a little questionable, we all appreciate that if its in the game and players or individuals have agreed to it then fine.
            But posing like that and putting it on the internet sends out a very mixed message, one that the civvie clowns will jump on and shit fire about if they ever get to see it.
            "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
            Life in the fast lane........
            sigpic

Comment

R04

Catch me on Instagram @Weaponhit_Robson

Comment

Comment

Snap of R01's DEVGRU kit from a recent photoshoot

Comment

What helmets are these?

Comment

Replica ops core helmet, there all the rage now days!
                      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Few more from Stirling Airsofts recent game

R06 R02 H10 B18 RSG1 R04
                        R02 RSG2

R02 and R04 heading back after a hard days work!

RSG2 and RSG1 on night ops

Quick snap after a vicious nights full of fire fights and constant pushes from the enemy. Managed to hold our building though
                        R04 H10 R06 RSG1
                        R03 R02 R01 RSG2

Comment

Loving the pics and the kit mate, looks like youve all got awesome set ups.
                          Next time you guys play in the Midlands let us all know, Id love to tag along with the team as see how you guys work.

Gaz

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Thanks for the complement.
                            Sounds good, we're based in Lincolnshire but get all over the country and tend to post any away games on our FB page so drop us a line.

Comment

Looks real nice guys, I'd say you need an eo tech and AAC silencer on the 416, instead on the aimpoint KA suppressor, also, Maybe think about the patches and look at photos, like the ones from Mark Owens Instagram and start replacing some of the tmc stuff for things like Toysoldier and US Tactical Sewing to make the kit look better, although that suff can be expsensive so I understand if you can't.
                              That's just about all the help I've got

Comment

Not a massive fan on eotech's to be honest and the T1 was well used so I went with that.
                                As for the TMC gear as it stands the only TMC gear were running at the moment is the actual rigs themselves and all the pouches are either TS, Ferro, EI or USTS and the patches are pretty consistent for the timeframe were looking at.

as for Mark Owen he checks out our pics on Instagram

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

blackhawk_ranger Find out more about blackhawk_ranger
                                Working...
                                X