• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: United States Special Forces

Originally posted by Fizzy View Post
    Is tan/CB used with ACU though?
    Yes...
    MJK gear is the colour all SFLCS and most MLCS is in, there are plenty of pics of SF operators in ACU... CB is USMC.
    Nick

Comment

Havnt posted a pic for a while, got bored and moved some pouches round on the vest.

Comment

Nice RRV, Andy.
        I would put put the MBITR pouch where the utility pouch is and move the mag pouches round to the left a bit along with it, but that's just personal preference. Looks great, and if it works well for you, even better.

Comment

where he has it now , he can run the Commos Antenna straight up the vertical webbing so it is out of the way

Comment

I know that...

It's just my opinion, I doubt he has a working blade antenna (or anything all that long) so it won't make much of a difference.

Comment

I dont have a working blade Ae. We run GP340's in our team, so I could if I wanted to get a longer Ae type (licensed radios can have modified Ae).

The utility pouch is actually my medic pouch and its staying where it is. I did have the MBITR pouch on the back plate but since we have more than one channel on our VHF net it seemed silly and I can access the radio better.

I moved a ammo pouch to the side of the MAP as I am not using all my mags all the time and since the majority of the team are rocking PTW's we can easily share mags when the brown stuff hits the whirry thing.

Thanks for the comments :D

Comment

As I said, nothing wrong if it works for you.

I really want a Ranger impression.

Comment

received my bijans knee pads today and have to say, they are EXTREMELY comfortable, best knee pads ive come across by far. Would recommend them to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by mack View Post
                    received my bijans knee pads today and have to say, they are EXTREMELY comfortable, best knee pads ive come across by far. Would recommend them to anyone.
                    Coyote Brown Bijans? How did did you pay, and where did you acquire these buddy?

Searching everywhere for a friend's USMC loadout.. Any help would be appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Nyfaedd Von View Post
                      Coyote Brown Bijans? How did did you pay, and where did you acquire these buddy?

Searching everywhere for a friend's USMC loadout.. Any help would be appreciated!
                      pm'ed

Comment

Originally posted by Nyfaedd Von View Post

Can't he use Alta knee pads? They're superior to the bijans.
                        Originally posted by fijitstiks
                        they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                        Originally posted by N3ADS
                        Is this you talking from experience ?..
                        Originally posted by fijitstiks
                        i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Just after them for the impression.. I'd prefer using the Alta's but the Bijan's are the issue pads so it's those he's after

Comment

Here some shots from one of my last airsoft weekends:

Cheers,
                            GS
                            :D
                            http://geardoshit.wordpress.com/

Comment

little update of where Im at, Next up is (hopefully if I can afford it) an Eagle PC or a CIRAS

Comment

Looks good Mac. I would definately recommend the EPC, especially if you get the MSAP pads to go with it! There were quite a few on eBay last time I checked.

I would also suggest getting an issue chinstrap? or an Ops Core X/H-nape..?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nice_guy_andy Find out more about nice_guy_andy
                                Working...
                                X